Esther Hoffman’s Diet Profile
Joined on June 21st, 2011
Esther Hoffman’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
Grew up in Ohio, lived in Utah ever since aside from about 2 years in Arizona. I'm happily married with 4 children (5 and under). I have been overweight my whole adult life but now I am making the changes I need to to change my lifestyle and be a healthy weight and be physically fit.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Losing another 91 pounds (already lost 20).
- Get strong enough to climb a rock climbing wall and waterski.
- To live a healthy and fit lifestyle for the rest of my life.
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
Well for years I tried to ignore my weight but I don't know if I have ever felt comfortable with my weight... Being bigger boned even when I was a kid I was treated at times like I was heavier than most.
My favorite healthy food:
Salad. You can have such variety in salads.
My guiltiest pleasure:
Hmmm I think I will sum it up with Chocolate.
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I applied to be on Biggest Loser Season 12. I wasn't selected but it awoke in me the real true desire to lose the weight. There are so many reasons such as for my kids and for my husband. But I think most of all my doing this is as a gift to myself. I have not been nice to myself for far too many years and now is my time to treat my body right.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- I love drinking water!
- I am going to Zumba class (and can take my kids along) twice a week.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
The treadmill. I love pushing myself to try and do the sprints like they do on Biggest Loser. But I don't have a gym membership so this opportunity is few and far between.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- My 4 beautiful children.
- I walked a 5k, all by myself without any prompting from anyone!
- I actually finished and turned in my application for BL12. I became a finisher that day. ^^