Dwalker8602’s Diet Profile
Joined on September 20th, 2010
Dwalker8602’s Latest Activity
- Dwalker8602 liked Healthy Green Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Celebrations
- Dwalker8602 liked Satisfy a Salty Craving on a Diet
- Dwalker8602 liked How Fitness Improves Your Sex Life
I am human. I have flaws and make mistakes. I love too easily and hate not enough. I trust very few. My family is my world. All of them. Any one I directly call my family. I work hard and have little to show for it. I want more than what I have and I am willing to make drastic changes to better my son's life.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Cutting back on smoking even further!
- Cooking well balanced meals for my family to enjoy.
- Finding easier ways to get the excercise I need to reduce the risk of heart and other health problems.
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
I had my child 8 years ago.
My favorite healthy food:
Smoothies with extra protein, multi vitamin and immune boost!
My guiltiest pleasure:
With out a doubt, Vente Quad shot White chocolate mochas!
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I know I am not active enough. I want the energy to keep up with my 8 year old. I want to incorporate a healthier menu into my daily routine.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- 3 sodas a week at most, more water
- Walk or ride a bus if I need to get shopping done.
- I don't eat unless I feel hungry.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- My child's health and no cavities!