Cindy SilvestreMyhre’s Diet Profile
Joined on July 19th, 2010
Cindy SilvestreMyhre’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
Support Group Leader
High Antioxidant Weight Loss System
(Harnessing the Power of HEALTHY Chocolate)
The goals I'm working toward:
- Stop Fibromyalgia with good diet and activities
- Getting to 60 looking better each year
- Helping others do the same!
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
Actually, I feel better every day as I slim down with my version of the 02 diet. You can take any diet and make it your own which you need to do in order for it to be a Life Change instaed of just another DIET! Yoyo's are for children to play with. E-mail me for support!
My favorite healthy food:
Ultra Healthy Chocolate (raw w/ Acai Berry and Blueberry)
I can eat all I want and it won't go to my thighs! LOL
My guiltiest pleasure:
A Nugget before bed. (Of course it is raw chocolate and raw cane syrup so the guilt is that it is actually good for me and will not keep me up!)
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I have seen people work hard all their life and save money on fast foods only to retire to a home due to back health practices on the way. Eat well, take care of yourself every day, no excuses. Pay a few pennies extra for good organic food. In the long run, you can't take it with you can you? Respect your body and the rest will follow.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Walk, bicycle, swim - just do it
- I carry ultra healthy chocolate with me everywhere
- I use "on-demand" to do Yoga at my schedule
My favorite activity at the gym is:
My gym is the world. I walk and ride my bicycle. There is no need to join a gym to work out.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Losing weight and keeping it off
- Controlling my Fibromyalgia after 16 years
- Taking control of my health by being responsible for what goes in my body!