BubbleCakes’s Diet Profile
Joined on September 1st, 2012
BubbleCakes’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
BubbleCakes’s Weight Loss Progress
Embed this Widget
Copy the code below and paste it into your website.
I'm a 29 year old genuine person! I'm 5ft5 and weigh about 200lbs.
2 Years ago I weighed 140!
Depression and medication have helped me get back in touch with my inner fat person and aren't I pleased!!
I developed Agoraphobia in the last couple of years and I am now too scared to leave the house so I do NO ACTIVITY WHATSOEVER. For those who know about calorie counting.. I cant eat more than about 1300 a day without putting on weight - that's almost in crash diet mode.
Exercsing at home? Oh yes that would be wonderful if I ever felt energised enough to give it a shot. I am in a bad way.
Struggled with weight all my life. Lost 6 stone (85lbs) with diet and exercise alone and then through depression put most of it back on again after 4 years.
I have joined the elusive search for a diet pill that works because I cannot do it alone this time.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Watch my Fat Cat get Thinner!
- Losing 40lbs!
- Feeling confident enough to leave the house!
- Ditching the Anti-Depressants!
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
I can remember!
My favorite healthy food:
I love nearly ALL veggies and Salad!
My guiltiest pleasure:
Biscuits and Cups of Tea!
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
Being a slim person - I remember how much easier it was just to get up in the morning and put some clothes on (any clothes!) and be done for the day.
Being a fat person - I can't look in the mirror without wanting to cry, trying on 6 different outfits and deciding I cant go out afterall as I look such a state!
Not to mention just being UNCOMFORTABLE IN MY OWN SKIN
Healthy habits that work for me:
- These are NOT healthy - but they work for me..
- Cigarettes - sad I know, but handy if I want to put something in my mouth!
- Sugar-free Jelly (maybe a more "healthy" one?) I lost loads of weight once by making a litre of the stuff everyday and eating it whenever I fancied something.
- Sleep - Not a wonderful habit, but being depressed has it perks - I'm not eating when i'm sleeping am I!
My favorite activity at the gym is:
What's a.... Gym? ;)
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- The fact that I lost all my weight once before
- I'm currently day 7 of being Anti-Depressant free!