Armywife01’s Diet Profile
Joined on March 25th, 2011
Armywife01’s Latest Activity
- Armywife01 added The 17 Day Diet Workout to her favorites.
- Armywife01 commented on 5-Hour Energy Shots
- Armywife01 commented on The 17 Day Diet
Armywife01’s Weight Loss Progress
Embed this Widget
Copy the code below and paste it into your website.
A military spouse who has often put others before herself out of pure passion to help our military familes. My husband said it's my turn to put me first, so I started with the 17 Day Diet! I'm super excited and I look forward to working my way through all the phases.
The goals I'm working toward:
- I would love to lose 40lbs.
- Run the Army 10 Miler!
- Accomplish before my 41st Birthday
- Trying to not to hide behind my weight.
- Finishing college!
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
-Since child #3
-2 Back-to-back deployment to Iraq for my husband.
My favorite healthy food:
-Love Ham & CHeese rolls.
My guiltiest pleasure:
McD's French fries
and Dunckin Dognut holes
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
-I would rather loose the weight and fit into all my old clothes then continue to take money from our family by purchasing more fat clothes!
-I do want to grow old with my hubby
-I was would like to wear sleevless tops again
Healthy habits that work for me:
- -Starting out with Excersize before breakfast
- -I'm working hard to use the new elliptical everyday.
- Having carrots available at all times.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
I do like my xbox kinect exersize videos.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Getting 300+family members through a deployment. While there soldier was down range.