Featured Blog Posts
Mar-a-Lago Pear Chutney
A sweet pear topping for Oprah's favorite Mar-a-lago Turkey Burger.Yield: Serves 6
- 1 Anjour pear, peeled and diced
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups Major Grey's Chutney
- 1/4 cup dried currants or raisins
- Cinnamon to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Toss the diced pears with the cinnamon and salt.
- Bake on a parchment-lined cookie sheet for 10 minutes.
- Cool and mix with the chutney and currants or raisins.
Use this on the Mar-A-Lago Turkey Burger.