Healthy Tuna Salad
Greek yogurt is the secret ingredient that makes this tuna salad even more nutritious.
Yield: Serves 5, 1/4 cup servings
- 2 cans 6 oz. chunk light tuna
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1/2 tablespoon mayo (I used light, but you are using such a small amount you can also use full fat.)
- 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup “secret ingredient” plain fat-free or 2% fat Greek yogurt
- Drain tuna
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine
- Measure out five, one-quarter cup servings in a storage container
See Rebecca Scritchfield's serving suggestions for this Healthy Tuna Salad.