Kill fat cells with a three-part revolutionary process.
Zyatonix is a breakthrough weight loss supplement that claims to feature a three-pronged approach to losing weight. First, Zyantonix kills fat cells through a cellular process known as apoptosis, which literally means "cell death." Then it mobilizes fat and burns it without exercise and lastly it suppresses appetite while also boosting levels of serotonin, the feel-good hormones.
Zyatonix unique formula which assists in the destruction of fat cells is enhanced by its proprietary blend of ingredients like Cassis Nomame Extract, Theobromine, Yohimbe and ECGC or green tea extract.
Zyatonix is available without a prescription and manufactured in the U.S.
- May help you to initially lose weight
- May cause side effects like jitteriness and shakiness
- No scientific evidence to support that its fat-burning claims are valid and effective
- Not a real solution to long-term weight loss
- No recommendations to cut back on calories or exercise, two hallmark features of successful weight loss
- Claim that its unique apoptosis process kills fat cells is unsubstantiated and false
- Research tabs does not link to any studies showing the effectiveness of Zyatonix
- Contains an ingredient that is chemically very similar to the now banned ephedra
Zyatonix includes Acacia Rigidula (a native Mexican tree), Methylsynephrine (a cousin to ephedra), Phenylethylamine HCL, Cassis Nomame Extract, Theobromine and yohimbe.ADMINISTRATION
Zyatonix is taken twice a day: One capsule one hour before breakfast and one hour before lunch.DIET and EXERCISE
There are no dietary or exercise guidelines to follow while taking Zyatonix.CONCLUSION
Zyatonix is a weight loss supplement that claims to feature a revolutionary fat-burning process known as apoptosis but actually, apoptosis is a natural process that occurs in the body and more importantly, no substance has yet to be discovered that selectively stimulates the apoptosis of fat cells.
While the product gets bonus points for its comprehensive website (most diet pills offer little information on ingredients, science or process), Zyatonix includes a few ingredients that are red-light flags for concern, one most notably is Methylsynephrine, a cousin to ephedra.
Its lack of exercise and diet plan and its quick-fix approach should be strong warnings to you to save your money and invest in a long-term weight loss solution.Common Misspellings
Zyantonix, Zyitonix, Xitonix, Ziyatonix, Zyatonicks, Zyatonics