Learn yoga from a genuine yoga enthusiast, Trudie Styler.Top Rated Diets of 2016
Trudie Styler’s Warrior Yoga is a workout DVD that allows you to do yoga in the comfort of your own home. Styler, who is also the wife of musician Sting, is a long devotee of yoga. Warrior Yoga features Sting's music from his album Songs from the Labyrinth.
This yoga DVD includes two workout options, one longer and one shorter, as well as a meditation practice. The postures follow a dynamic flow of traditional yoga positions fused with elements of Pilates and ballet.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Offers a full-length workout and an express workout
- Yoga workouts combine Pilates and cardio conditioning
- Flexibility of doing the workout at home versus having to keep a class schedule
- Exercises enhance inner spirit and well being
- Workouts also incorporate some ballet exercises
- Created by a long-time yoga practitioner
- Appropriate for beginners
- Some complaints that the moves aren’t challenging enough
- Not as challenging for advanced yogis
This DVD is for workout purposes and doesn’t include a specific diet recommendation.EXERCISE
The DVD includes two workouts.
The first workout is the Warrior Workout, which is 45 minutes in length. It includes dynamic postures that you hold for total-body strengthening.
The second workout is for those short on time – Express Warrior Workout. This workout is only 25 minutes and provides a total-body workout for those on-the-go.
Warrior Yoga also contains bonus features such as a practice on meditation and a section on growing energy.
The workouts on this DVD combine a mix of cardiovascular conditioning, strength training and flexibility. The workouts feature yoga, ballet and Pilates-based exercises that are meant to enhance the spirit and well-being.CONCLUSION
Trudie Styler’s Warrior Yoga is a workout DVD created by a long-time yoga practitioner. Set to her husband's music, artist Sting, "Warrior Yoga" allows you to experience the challenge and invigorating benefits of yoga from your own home.Common Misspellings
trudy styler’s warrior yoga, warriors yoga, warrior yogee, warrior yogasHow Does Warrior Yoga Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements