Vegan Family Meals
Treat your family to healthy and satisfying vegan recipes.Top Rated Diets of 2017
Vegan Family Meals is a cookbook written by Ann Gentry that showcases the joys of eating vegan meals for the entire family. Gentry is known for being a go-to vegan chef for those in Hollywood. In this book she shares her favorite vegan recipes that will feed your entire family without making you go broke. These recipes are not restricted to those that are vegans either. You can use them to expand your family’s palate while incorporating some vegan meals into the family meal schedule. There are over 100 recipes included in Vegan Family Meals and they are fresh and simple. Many of the recipes contain no gluten and all of them are healthy. The book introduces eating a vegan diet and discusses how it can be a healthy and balanced way to eat.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- Takes a simple approach to preparing vegan foods
- Offers over 100 recipes
- Cookbook written by a vegan chef and expert
- Appeals to vegans and non vegans
- Recipes are filling and tasty
- Great way to incorporate some vegan recipes for those that want to shift their diet
- Recipes are simple to prepare no matter your cooking level
- Includes some gluten-free recipes
- All of the recipes are healthy
- Some staunch meat eaters may be resistant to vegan recipes
Vegan Family Meals offers an array of vegan meals that your entire family will love. More and more people are switching to a vegan diet or at least incorporating more meat free dishes into their diet. With this cookbook, you can learn to make some new dishes to add to your list of go to meals. Some of the featured recipes in this book include:
- Acai Granola Bowl
- Very Berry Smoothie
- Oven-Roasted Potatoes
- Maple Tempeh Bacon
- Roasted Vegetable Chop with Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Grecian Goddess Salad with Quinoa Tabbouleh and Lemon Vinaigrette
- Oven-Roasted Sweet Potato Fries
- Vanilla Cupcakes with Sweet Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Chocolate Silk Pie with Cashew Crust
- Vanilla Milkshake
- Chocolate Milkshake
There is no exercise guidance given with Vegan Family Meals.CONCLUSION
Those looking for vegan recipes that are tasty and simple may want to check out Vegan Family Meals. This cookbook has a lot to offer for those that want to try vegan eating as something new, and those that are die hard vegans. This cookbook was authored by vegan chef Ann Gentry and can be a great tool for any kitchen.Common Misspellings
vegan meals, family vegan meals, vegan family meal recipesHow Does Vegan Family Meals Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Vegan Family Meals?