A diet pill triple-threat with Hoodia, Acai Berry and White Tea extracts.
TriSlim Ultra is a diet supplement that contains three of the most popular weight loss and health ingredients on the market: hoodia, acai and white tea. Hoodia is a South African cactus plant that is believed to suppress appetite. Acai berry is an antioxidant rich super food that also contains essential fatty acids, protein and fiber. White tea also contains antioxidants and it may help to facilitate weight loss through its caffeine content which may play a role in boosting metabolism and suppressing appetite.
While taking TriSlim, you can reduce excess weight, flush out toxins, increase your energy and reduce bloating.
- The acai berry and white tea, two main ingredients in TriSlim Ultra, have numerous health benefits
- Ingredient hoodia is a popular diet supplement
- TriSlim provides very little information on the product’s ingredients
- Pure hoodia gordonii is very difficult and very costly to obtain
- Contains caffeine
- Pure forms of acai berry, white tea and hoodia are better to consume rather than the extract forms
- Automatically enrolled in the auto- shipment program for TriSlim
TriSlim Ultra contains hoodia gordonii, white tea extract and acai berry extract. Other ingredients and concentrations are unknown.ADMINISTRATION
You are encouraged to follow the dosage instructions on the TriSlim product label.DIET and EXERCISE
There are no specific dietary or exercise guidelines while taking TriSlim.CONCLUSION
TriSlim Ultra is a weight loss supplement that contains three of the most popular health ingredients and substances that have been enjoying rave reviews from health and nutrition experts. But even though this diet supplement contains white tea, acai berry and hoodia gordonii, the product is vague regarding important information. Moreover, pure hoodia is very difficult to come by and you are automatically enrolled in the auto-shipment program upon signing up for the “free” trial offer.
Consult with your physician before buying or using this product.Common Misspellings
Tri Slim Ultra, Ultra Tri Slim, Hoodia, Acai Berry, White Tea