Find out how good fat turns bad from the Zone Diet creator.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
Author of the bestselling The Zone diet, Barry Sears, Ph.D. delivers his most urgent message yet in Toxic Fat: When Good Fat Turns Bad. In his book, Dr. Sears exposes the epidemic unleashed by America's agri-business industry and offering a revolutionary 30-day plan to begin to reverse its deadly consequences.
Toxic Fat is built on several basic principles.
- If you're fat it's not your fault: Genes in combination with hormonal imbalances triggered by toxic fat causes fat cells to trap incoming calories and prevent their removal.
- The obesity epidemic was triggered when the government radically changed its agribusiness regulations in the 70s when cheap and refined flours, grains, oils and sugars were introduced into the food industry.
- Toxic fat causes inflammation, which is linked to numerous health conditions.
- Many thin people have dangerously high levels of toxic fat in their bloodstream.
- Obesity is best understood as a cancer but fortunately, toxic fat syndrome can be reversed and prevented with the right dietary practices.
Toxic fat is caused by an excess of the arachidonic acid (AA), which is produced when certain foods like convenience, packaged and processed foods are readily consumed.
Toxic Fat takes a hard look at all body shapes, food cravings and health markers and puts forth a plan that questions many of the commonly-held beliefs about health, weight gain and weight loss.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Created by a well-known and respected medical expert
- Encourages the consumption of clean foods in their natural state
- Turns upside down beliefs and myths surrounding weight loss and weight gain
- Includes scientific evidence to support claims
- Includes recipes to follow
- Restricts the consumption of processed and convenience foods
- Might not appeal to those who consider The Zone diet a fad diet
Toxic Fat is a 30-day plan to reverse the symptoms of toxic fat, which Dr. Sears hypothesizes is the root cause of obesity, excess weight and a plethora of weight-dependent health conditions.
The diet uses the Zone Food Block Method, which is described in the book. The Toxic Fat diet intends to accomplish three basic tasks:
- Reduce caloric intake by changing the balance of hormones that control satiety and hunger.
- Reduce insulin levels by controlling the balance of protein to the glycemic load of a meal.
- Reduce the production of AA by reducing the intake of omega-6 fats while increasing the consumption of omega-3 fats.
You are also encouraged to take ultra refined EPA/DHA (omega-3 fats) supplement every day.
The recipes outlined in the book can be prepared in 30 minutes or less. If you are really short on time, you can also purchase already prepared Zone meals.
There is no calorie counting in the Toxic Fat diet. Instead you are given the task of eating three colorful, nutrient-rich, balanced and satisfying meals and two snack every day.
Sample meal plans are provided for every day of the month-long Toxic Fat diet.
A typical day might look like this:
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and bacon served with rye toast and peanut butter.
- Lunch: Seafood salad served in a mini pita pocket and one cup of raspberries.
- Dinner: Turkey Scaloppini with Mushrooms.
- Snacks: Applesauce and low-fat cheese, berries and low-fat cottage cheese, tuna fish and black beans, baked apple with almond butter or deviled eggs with hummus.
You are instructed to spend 30 to 60 minutes in moderate exercise every day. Walking, jogging, yoga, biking, hiking are possible suggestions, but not provided by Dr. Sears.
In addition, you are encouraged to practice 20 minutes of stress reduction every day by simply sitting in a comfortable chair and thinking about nothing at all.CONCLUSION
Dr. Sears' Toxic Fat is incorporates elements of bestselling Zone diet and other Zone books. This book is packed with information, guidelines and motivating facts on how to lead a healthier life.
While the term toxic fat is Dr. Sears' own coined term, it does shed light on how the food manufacturing processes of the American Diet have harmed our health and may also encourage our bodies and minds to seek out fat-laden and nutrient-less foods.
With Toxic Fat, be prepared to clean up your diet as you slim down, healthy up and detoxify your body from harmful body fat.Common Misspellings
toxc fat, toxics fat, tockis fat