Thin Thighs in 30 Days
A bestselling plan revised and updated for a new generation.Top Rated Diets of 2016
An instant sensation when it was first released in 1982, Thin Thighs in 30 Days by Wendy Stehling stayed on the New York Times bestseller list for more than a year and was called “one of the bestselling weight-loss books ever written” by Jack Canfield.
Now Stehling is back with a newly revised and updated edition of Thin Thighs in 30 Days.
This updated classic features the following additions:
- Three ways to get fit and stay fit even into middle age and beyond.
- Ways to maximize the calories your burn during everyday walks and measure your progress.
- Simple leg and butt-toning exercises you can do in the morning and even at work.
Stehling was on numerous national programs and in the prime of her life when her book first launched. Now, she’s in her late 50s, still fit and the perfect spokesperson for a new generation -- as well as an older generation seeking reassurance that you really can be fit and trim at any age.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Outlines a plan for how the simple action of walking can produce weight loss and a toned body
- Considered a classic fitness book
- Revised with new exercises, updates and research extolling the benefits of exercise
- Features a well-laid out exercise plan
- Thirty days is a manageable time frame for a weight loss progam
- Inexpensive in comparison to other fitness books
- Sets an inspiring example of health for people of all ages
- Has a only-female target audience
- Does not provide any sample meal plans
The diet portion of theThin Thighs in 30 Days plan is featured in the "Weight-Off" portion of the book. It encourages that you create a lower-calorie meal plan that suits your lifestyle. While the book does not give you sample meal plans, it does include a chart that lists daily calorie totals you should aim for based upon your goal weight. In addition, Stehling's lists her 16 nutrition tips for weight loss and successful weight management.
In general, you are instructed to eat a diet that is full of fresh and water-based vegetables and fruit, fish, hard-boiled eggs, oatmeal and whole-grain crackers.
Some of her tips are:
- Weigh yourself regularly.
- Don't eat over the kitchen sink.
- Pick one food that is calorie-dense that you eat at least two times a week and stop eating it.
- Examine the portion size of what you regularly eat and reduce it. For instance, if you eat two pieces of toast in the morning, limit it to one.
- Add up the calories you eat everyday using good resources and tools.
Thin Thighs in 30 Days offers a straightforward Work-Off and Walk-Off fitness plan. The plan features instructive workout photos of Stehling herself, charts that help you track your progress and set realistic goals, and a diary that will guide you along on each of the four weeks of the plan.
Each week, you are given precise instructions for your your "Walk-Off" and "Work Off" plan. The "Walk-Off" portion refers to the walking or jogging exercise you will do and is comprised of how many miles you are supposed to walk, for how long and at what intensity. In addition, the "Work Off" portion refers to and what stretches and strength-training exercises you are supposed to do.
The 30-day fitness plan is progressive and increases in duration and intensity with each week. Your new weekly workouts begin on a Saturday with Monday being your rest day.CONCLUSION
Thin Thighs in 30 Days is both a diet and exercise guidebook that features new routines and information updated from its first edition that was published 1982. Practical and clear-cut, Wendy Stehling's book not only provides women with noticeable results but it can be used as a long-term wellness plan to follow.Common Misspellings
thin thigh in 30 days, thin things in 30 days thin thihgs in 30 days, thin thigs in 30 days, thin thights in 30 days thin thighs in thirty daysHow Does Thin Thighs in 30 Days Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Thin Thighs in 30 Days?