The New Rules of Lifting for Abs
This book shows some new rules for lifting weights and getting great abs.Top Rated Diets of 2017
The New Rules of Lifting for Abs is a book that offers a myth busting fitness plan for men and women who want a strong core and a pain-free back. This book was written by Lou Schuler and Alwyn Cosgrove. Although the title focuses on exercise for you abs, the book also includes a nutrition component to help you get results faster. The nutrition portion of the book shows you how to eat for fat loss, muscle gain and improved health so all of your goals are covered. This book is designed to guide anyone to the ripped abs they desire. Those who have been working out for years will find useful information in this book as will those who might have just started.
The programs in this book are based on the latest exercise science findings so you can be sure to get results. Three months of workouts are included and they combine conditioning work with intense strength training. This is a great program for those that prefer to work out at home, or are constantly on the go. A lot of the book is descriptions of the different exercises you will be doing. There are also over 150 photos illustrating the workouts.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- Gives information on creating a strong core
- Includes three months of workouts
- Great for those that want to work out at home
- Includes a nutrition component
- Versatile enough for beginners or veterans
- Several positive reviews by those who have purchased the book
- Great for both men and women
- May not be useful for those trying to lose weight
- Some women may be intimidated by the use of weights
- Complaints that the nutrition section is lacking
The New Rules of Lifting for Abs does offer a small section on nutrition, but the book is more focused on working out. There are some references to the glycemic index of foods. There are also some recommendations on what foods you can eat to lose fat and protein is recommended to help you gain muscle. Processed foods and convenience foods are strongly discouraged.EXERCISE
Exercise is the main focus of The New Rules of Lifting for Abs. As the title suggests, there are several rules included in this book that you can use as a foundation to your workouts. Some of the rules mentioned include:
- You can sleep your way to a better body
- Stability in your lower back depends on mobility in the joints above and below it
- Your spine is already flexed and flexing it more just makes it worse
- Don’t do a complicated intervention until you’ve tried all the simple ones
- The size of your abdominal muscles doesn’t matter
- The appearance of your midsection doesn’t matter either
- The lats are part of the core
- Calories still matter more than anything else
- The crunch is not a core exercise, it’s an ab exercise
- Processed food makes you stupid and depressed
The book includes over 150 photos and detailed descriptions of all the exercises it recommends. The workouts are not just for the core or abs, they work the entire body.CONCLUSION
The New Rules of Lifting for Abs offers plenty of information to help you achieve the midsection you want. The book does outline that it takes work and giving up some damaging foods that you might be currently eating. Overall the book does offer a solid workout plan that’s adaptable for beginners and those that are advanced. There are some complaints that the nutrition plan is lacking, so if you have large amounts of weight to lose you may need to find a more thorough diet to incorporate with the workouts.Common Misspellings
new rules for lifting abs, new rules for ab lifting, new rules for abs, new ab rules for liftingHow Does The New Rules of Lifting for Abs Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
The New Rules of Lifting for Abs?