The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fitness Model Diet
Can you get the body of a fitness model no matter how much weight you have to lose?
Try the NEW Jennifer Nicole Lee Fusion, a 60-Day Fitness Model DVD workout series.
The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fitness Model Diet is a weight loss program designed to help you achieve the sexy, strong and sleek physique of a fitness model. This program is chronicled in a book written by Jennifer Nicole Lee. Lee used the program herself to lose weight and become a fitness model as well as a renowned fitness expert. She shows you that no matter what size you are now, you can have the body of a fitness model. This program will teach you the secrets to diet, exercise and supplements and includes 12 weeks of menus, exercise plans and beauty secrets to get you to your fitness model goals. The program is designed to help busy women who are mothers, students and business women achieve the fitness model body you see on the cover of magazines.
One of the first things pointed out with The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fitness Model Diet is that you don’t have to spend hours each day working out or starve yourself. The program will help you lose fat, eliminate cellulite and build muscle tone with just four workouts each week. The best part about the workouts is that you can do them at home, so there’s no need to spend money or gas on a gym membership. Eating on The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fitness Model Diet includes eating more and eating often to lose weight. It promises that you will never go hungry.
- A program that gives you the body of a fitness model
- Focuses on both diet and exercise
- Doesn’t require hours of working out each day
- Encourages eating more and eating often
- Promises you will never be hungry
- Program created by fitness expert
- Do the entire program without leaving your home
- Exercise includes combination of cardio and strength training
- Offers beauty tips and tips for becoming a fitness model
- Some may feel this is only for those aspiring to be fitness models
- Targeted at women only
- Focuses on outward appearance rather than being healthy
- Saying that everyone can achieve a fitness model body seems inaccurate
Eating with The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fitness Model Diet focuses on fueling your body. Although you will be eating fewer calories, you will be eating more often to keep your metabolism going. The key to this diet is eating every few hours and including healthy foods. The type of meals you might eat on a program like this are listed below:
- Breakfast: 1 ½ cup cottage cheese, ½ cup fruit cocktail
- AM Snack: 1 medium apple, 1 small banana
- Lunch: 3 ounces lean turkey breast, 2 pieces whole wheat bread, 1 slice low fat cheese, 1 tsp. low-fat mayo, 1 medium apple
- PM Snack: 2 slices 7 grain rye bread, 4 tsp jelly, 2 T peanut butter
- Dinner: 4 ounce chicken breast, 1 ½ cup cooked rice, 4 T reduced calorie salad dressing, 1 small garden salad
Exercise within this program focuses on using both cardio exercise and strength training. Due to this book being targeted at women, it is also noted that using weights will not bulk you up, but provide a lean and muscle toned physique. This program also debunks the thought that you have to work out several hours per day in order to get the body you want. In fact, you don’t even have to join a gym on this program. All of the exercises can be completed with five simple pieces of fitness equipment and you don’t need to invest in a personal trainer. The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fitness Model Diet workout plan only requires that you workout four days per week for under an hour each day.CONCLUSION
The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fitness Model Diet is one that appeals to women that want to have the body of a fitness model. Although it focuses heavily on your appearance rather than being healthy, there are some great elements for getting into shape. You can be sure that you will get results with this book through eating several meals per day and incorporating the right exercises. However, it may be just a tad misleading to believe that you can have the body of a fitness model no matter what your current size or fitness level. For those wanting to get healthy, the focus should be on eating properly and doing physical exercise rather than trying to achieve a certain body type.Common Misspellings
jennifer nichole lee fitness model diet, Jennifer Nicole lee fitness model deit, jenifer Nicole lee fitness model diet