The Eat, Drink and Be Gorgeous Project
Three Months to a New YouTop Rated Diets of 2017
Esther Blum is the author of The Eat, Drink and Be Gorgeous Project. Blum is a practicing registered dietitian in the state of Connecticut. Her 17 years of experience is now available to a mass population.
Blum gives the reader 3 months to transform their body and lifestyle. Whether you want to improve your fitness, diet, or kick unhealthy habits Esther offers her expertise to ensure you can do anything if you put your mind to it.
In the book, Blum focuses on food, nutrition, and fitness. There are four different meal plans for readers to choose from. Plus, there is a food diary to make sure everything consumed by readers is written and kept tracked of. Blum gives specific information on how to transform eating, fitness, and health habits. She offers motivation throughout the entire book to ensure participants of the three month project stay on course.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- incorporate practical and real strategies for improving health and fitness
- four different eating plans
- promotes healthy lifestyle habits
- written in a friendly and fun tone
- motivation to exercise and eat healthy
- only for women
- information on supplements
- grocery shopping list
- 4 different meal plans
- Meal Plan 1: Low Carb and Loving It
- Meal Plan 2:Dairy and Gluten- Free Girl
- Meal Plan 3: Gorgeously Balanced
- Meal Plan 4: Lean-Body Diet
- Here are four sample recipes Esther Blum offers
- Chicken Lemon-Basil Sauce
- Turkey Meatballs
- Salt and Vinegar Kale Chips
- Tomato, Avocado, and Red Onion Salad
- There is no specific workout routine. The author recommends high intense interval training (HIIT), intense workouts, and mixing up workouts. Plus, there are tips offered while working out.
The Eat, Drink, and Be Gorgeous Project is a great, easy-to-read guide to a newer you. Esther Blum is a respected dietitian offering motivation and advise for a healthy life. We found the advise and motivation insightful, and how simple changes in diet and exercise can suit any lifestyle. Overall, the book is a great read and useful for any woman looking to slim down in a healthy way.Common Misspellings
ester blum, eshter blum, ehster blum, esther bum, the eat, drink, be gorgeous project, the eat, drink and be gorgeous project, the eat, drink, and be goregous project,How Does The Eat, Drink and Be Gorgeous Project Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
The Eat, Drink and Be Gorgeous Project?