The Digest Diet
Lose up to 26 pounds in three weeks with this program from Reader's Digest.Top Rated Diets of 2017
The Digest Diet is a new diet program and book written by Reader’s Digest Editor-in-Chief Liz Vaccariello. Liz also coauthored the New York Times bestselling book The Flat Belly diet and 400 Calorie Fix. She is one of America’s top health journalists as well. The Digest Diet offers you a way to jumpstart your weight loss and shift your body into fat-release mode. The book will share why fat creeps up and show you 22 different ways to release that fat. You will learn what 16 seasonings can help you release fat, which five fruits provide the best source of fat release fiber and which recipes will work best to help you lose weight while still eating the things you love. The Digest Diet is a 21-day plan that is designed to help facilitate healthy weight loss. To prove that the program works, a panel of 12 men and women used The Digest Diet to lose a combined 151 pounds and 84 inches in 21 days. Some of the helpful things you will learn with The Digest Diet are:
- How to burn 700 calories per day without exercise
- The reason you could be eating an extra 300 calories each day
- How exercise can actually make you fat
- Three foods that dissolve fat including unhealthy belly fat
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- Allows for dramatic results in only 21 days
- Promising results from the test panel
- Program works for everyday people with busy lives
- Teaches what foods are fat releaser foods
- Learn how to burn calories without exercise
- Book authored by a trusted nutrition professional
- Program is divided into three different phases
- Enjoy five meals per day
- Includes a 12 minute exercise routine
- None o speak of
On The Digest Diet you will learn what foods are said to help your body release fat. The program involves no hunger, deprivation and can work for those that lead busy lives filled with work, family and other activities. As an added source of motivation in the book, success stories are shared from those that participated in the test panel. The Digest Diet is divided into three different phases and the program only asks that you commit to 21 days to see amazing results. The breakdown of the phases is listed below.
- Phase 1 Fast Release: This phase is designed to launch your body into fat release mode. This phase is also designed to jump start your weight loss. Every food, snack or meal that you eat in this phase will be filled with nutrition for the body. Some of the foods you might enjoy during phase 1 are chocolate shakes or Mexican Chicken Soup.
- Phase 2 Fade Away: This phase is designed to keep fat fading away by filling you up with healthy fats, lean meats and vegetables while allowing you to enjoy some wine with your dinner. Some of the foods you might eat during this phase include Mexilicious Omelets, Flank Steak and Turkey Cheddar Roll Ups
- Phase 3 Finish Strong: During this phase you will be filling up your plate wide variety of fat release foods as well as training to get the right balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates for a lifetime of fat releasing power.
This program has been proven to work and give you great results in just three weeks. The highest weight loss seen on the test panel was 26 pounds in just 21 days. You will be eating five meals per day with The Digest Diet including hearty snacks so you will never be hungry. There are 50 different recipes included in the book along with a 21 daily menus to follow. Just a few of the fat burning foods that you will incorporate into your daily diet are calcium, dairy, protein, Vitamin C, quinoa, honey and cocoa. Along with the foods mentioned above, some of the recipes included in The Digest Diet are:
- Italian Soup with Shrimp and Zucchini
- Milk Chocolate Cheesecakelets
- Fudge Mocha Brownies
- Strawberry Poplet
- Braised Chicken with Artichokes and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Orange Beef with Green Beans, Broccoli and Bok Choy
- Turkey-Mushroom Burgers
- Chile-Rubbed Pork
The Digest Diet includes exercise as well to promote your weight loss. The program does encourage exercise and even goes into details about the type of exercise you should do. Endless hours of cardio are discouraged because they aren’t as effective as weight control sessions that surprise the body like high intensity interval training, also known as HIIT or weight training. Doing too much aerobic activity can actually cause you to eat more because those activities increase your energy output and the body wants to stay in balance through more food. On The Digest Diet you will find customized workouts that will help you reach your goals. There is a 12 minute exercise routine included that combines strength training and HIIT which is effective for fat burning and muscle growth.CONCLUSION
The Digest Diet appears to have everything needed for a weight loss jump start with delicious foods and effective exercise. This program allows you to some weight quickly to stay motivated and continue until you reach your goal. The evidence for the effectiveness of this program is solid and the advice leads you to healthy eating.Common Misspellings
the digestive diet, the digesting diet, digested diet, the digests diet, the digest deitHow Does The Digest Diet Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
The Digest Diet?