The Belly Off! Diet
A diet for men organized in an 8-week plan from Men's Health.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
The guys at Men's Health have got your back, or maybe your belly, once again. With their Belly Off! Diet you can lose your gut in eight quick weeks with a master plan of eating the right belly-blasting foods and doing the right six-pack exercises.
Here's how it works: Every day of the entire 8-week Belly Off! Diet is organized for you including meals, snacks, exercises, shopping lists, cheat days and dining out options.
The plan is customizable too, so if you hate to cook, it will show you how to eat and buy the right foods for healthy and convenient eating. No need to worry about going to the gym either as the fitness routine can be done at home.
The Belly Off! Diet can be easily downloaded on to your computer and you can watch videos from other men who are working through the plan and receive important information and guidance from the Belly Off! website.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Very organized plan
- Allows you to eat your favorite foods
- Customizable plan fits your lifestyle needs
- Created by well-respected health experts
- Emphasis is on healthy eating and regular exercise
- Tailored for a man's weight loss
- Created by trusted Men's Health
- Two-month time commitment might intimidate some potential dieters
- Targeted to men only
- Not vegetarian-friendly
The Belly Off! eating plan is about eating real food for real appetites.
Every day you follow the specific eating plan for that day. You'll eat three meals a day and two snacks, depending upon your appetite. The cornerstone of each meal is protein accompanied by some fat and healthy carbs. More than 70 recipes are given on the Belly Off! website and you can also print grocery lists and learn what to order at some of the most popular restaurants in the country.
- For breakfast, you might make the One-Minute Peanut Butter and Berries Oatmeal.
- For lunch, you can make a quick turkey wrap with cheese.
- For dinner, feast on Chicken with Jerk Marinade or Barbecue Pork Chops.
- Snacks might include fruit and string cheese, yogurt and fruit, popcorn, almonds paired with fruit, or all-natural energy bars like a Lara Bar.
The Belly Off! Diet has three workout plans to choose from: The No-Gym Classic, Bodyweight II and the Fully-Loaded.
You select which plan to follow based upon your fitness and weight loss goals. You'll be expected to workout three days a week and use the exercises and video guides that are illustrated on the Belly Off! website.
The exercise plans are heavy on weight-lifting and strength-training workouts in order to build muscle and burn fat.CONCLUSION
The Belly Off! Diet, by the health experts at Men's Health magazine, have created a well-organized day-to-day, 8-week plan that can help men lose their gut while building muscle and developing a lean and solid physique.
The plan, which can be easily downloaded onto your computer, comes with a no-nonsense eating plan and instructional fitness routine.
If you're looking to lose some weight and get in shape, then look no further than the Belly Off! Diet.Common Misspellings
belly off, belly off plan, men's healthy belly off diet, bellies off, belly off diet for men
The Belly Off! Diet?