The Baby Boomer Diet
A program designed to turn back the clock for the baby boomer generation.Top Rated Diets of 2017
- Established: 2011
- Founder: Donna Gates
- Accessibility: Book
- Diet Type: Anti-aging, natural foods
- Gender: Male and female
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
The Baby Boomer Diet is a book written by Donna Gates that offers a guide to growing younger. This book also provides anti-aging wisdom for every generation although baby boomers are called out in the title. Donna Gates is the originator of Body Ecology which is a world-renowned system of healing. She is also a nutritional consultant who has helped thousands of people overcome immune-system disorders. The Baby Boomer Diet provides an entire generation of people with the needed tools to live fuller, healthier and more meaningful lives. This book includes things like:
- Anti-aging remedies that will make you feel and look younger
- The missing piece to all traditional diet programs
- Insight into why we age and how to prevent it
- Little-known wellness secrets that address the stresses and pressures of the modern world
- Ways to apply Body Ecology’s seven universal principles to the health challenges associated with aging
- Super food recommendations for increased energy, vitality and disease prevention
- Shows you how to properly restrict calories
- Addresses problems and missing pieces of popular diets
- Offers step-by-step instructions
- Uses the 80/20 rule with eating which offers some leniency
- Includes a shopping list
- Sample day on the program offered
- Discourages the use of sugar
- Encourages avoiding highly processed foods
- Some may feel they can’t use the program if they don’t fall into the baby boomer generation
The Baby Boomer Diet holds a lot of different information on the details of the program. There is a reflection chapter that shows everything you need to do in a day to maximize the effects of the program. The eating portion of this diet is all about eating healthy and natural foods. Avoiding items that are heavily processed and full of complex carbohydrates is discouraged. There is a chapter on your body chemistry and one on different types of super foods you can eat that will help reverse the effects and signs of aging. Early in the morning when the body is just waking up, it is important to eat nutritionally dense, easy-to-digest, liquid foods and drinks. Your early morning routine might include several glasses of water to help hydrate the body followed by a fruit smoothie.
The middle of the day is mentioned as the best time to eat heavier proteins. For example, you might eat eggs, vegetables and a salad at 11 a.m. At around 1 p.m. you could follow that with a protein and veggie lunch. Those that want to gain weight are encouraged to have an alkaline snack at around three or four in the afternoon. This helps satisfy afternoon cravings and also motivate you to eat a healthy evening meal. Your final meal of the day should be vegetarian. This is because your digestive tract starts to slow down around sunset, so complex proteins will be difficult for the body to process. You should eat your meal early and keep it light. This meal should be 80 percent vegetables and include gluten-free seeds like quinoa millet, buckwheat or amaranth.EXERCISE
The Baby Boomer Diet suggests combining intelligent exercise with a moderate restriction of calories. Getting sufficient exercise is advised although it is important to push yourself too hard.CONCLUSION
Baby boomers now have a diet program that is designed specifically for them. The Baby Boomer Diet offers a healthy eating plan, sound exercise advice and tips for helping turn back the clock in a natural way. Anyone that follows this program can find beneficial ways to keep the body young and healthy.Common Misspellings
baby book diet, baby booming diet, the boom baby diet, baby boomer dietHow Does The Baby Boomer Diet Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
The Baby Boomer Diet?