The All-Food Diet
Read a Review of The All-Food Diet.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
Hans Guttmann developed the All-Food Diet. The All-Food Diet is simple. Eat food with little ingredients, meaning avoid putting chemicals into your food and processed food. Guttmann created the diet on his own, which derived from his lifestyle.
Guttmann takes the complexity out of dieting.Those on the All-Food Diet must follow three main principles: eat well, live a healthy lifestyle, and go green. There are no pills, surgeries, or extreme starvation associated with the All-Food Diet.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Encourages cooking and eating healthy food.
- Dieters have to eliminate canned food, junk food, High Fructose Corn Syrups, artificial and additives sweeteners, and fast food.
- Authors promotes meal planning.
- More aware of carbon foot print
- Author is not a certified dietitian or doctor.
The All-Food Diet is about eating food that is healthy for you. The author encourages you to eliminate unhealthy food filled with chemicals and preservatives. Dieters learn how to make and eat healthier food from simple ingredients. Here are six different recipes the book has to offer:
- Curry Rice
- Pasta with Veggie Garnish
- Fish Chowder
- Mexican V8 Soup
- Coconut Curry
- Author encourages having an active lifestyle and exercise routine.
- There is not a specific exercise associated with the All-Food Diet.
- Author recommends alternative forms of exercise like Tai Chi, Zumba, and Yoga.
Hans Guttmann takes his own personal experience with food and exercise to create the All-Food Diet. He may not have a certified document to accredit his diet, but the his idea is simple and easy to follow.
The All-Food Diet can be achieved for those who are looking to follow a simple diet. Dieters will learn how to eat healthier, be more active, and live life a little greener.Common Misspellings
all-fod diet, al-fod diet, al food diet, huns guttmann, hans guttman, hans guttman, hans gutman, hans gutmann
Featured Diets and Supplements
The All-Food Diet?