The 1500 Calorie a Day Cookbook
Slim down on just 1,500 calories a day.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
The 1500-Calorie-a-Day Cookbook is an illustrated recipe book and menu plan that includes days worth of food for anyone looking to eat satisfying and delicious low-calorie meals. All of the meals and snacks can be prepared in 30 minutes or less and each day of meals contains 1,500 calories.
This book is a follow-up from the The 1,200-Calorie-a-Day Menu.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Contains a variety of foods and substantial portion sizes
- Takes guesswork out of determining how many calories you are consuming
- Easy to prepare
- Includes healthy ingredients
- 1,500 calories a day may not be enough for some
- Not very vegetarian-friendly
Eating according to The 1500-Calorie-a-Day Cookbook includes consuming breakfast, lunch, dinner, two snacks and dessert. All meals can be prepared in 30 minutes or less and contain their complete nutritional information.
Each meal serving contains about 350 calories and each snack or dessert recipe contains about 150 calories. Most meals can be made with just 8 ingredients or less.
Some meals, snacks and desserts to look forward to include:
- Country Garden Frittata
- Fresh Berry Oatmeal with Sweet Cream
- Mexican Black Bean Hummus
- Pizza Pinchers
- Easy Provolone, Basil and Kalamata Paninis
- Chicken Almond Hoisin Wraps
- Buttermilk-Battered Fried Chicken Tenders
- Skillet Meatloaf Rounds
- Fresh Ginger-Pork Potsticker Bowls
- Open-Face S'mores
- Chocolate Chip and Banana Pudding Cakes
There are no exercise guidelines provided in this cookbook.CONCLUSION
The 1500-Calorie-a-Day Cookbook is a creative and fun recipe book that makes eating 1,500 calories a day satisfying, healthy and yummy. Just make sure that you are measuring out portion sizes as many of the recipes make 4-6 servings.
If you are looking for a cookbook that doesn't skimp on flavor but does skimp on calories and fat, The 1500-Calorie-a-Day Cookbook is just the book for you.Common Misspellings
The 1500-Calorie Day Cookbook, 1500-Calorie-a-Day Cookbook, The 1500 daily calorie Cookbook, 1500 Calorie Diet, 1500 Calorie Cookbook
The 1500 Calorie a Day Cookbook ?