Zero calorie waters that do more than just refresh.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
Skinny Water is a zero-calorie, zero-sugar, craving-controlling and metabolism-boosting water that promises to do much more than just keep you hydrated.
The calories and sugar from beverages like soda, juices and coffee drinks have been largely implicated as a contributing factor in the American obesity epidemic. Skinny Water offers a calorie-free alternative to such calorie-laden beverages so that you can lose weight without giving up your sweet beverage fix.
Similar to Vitamin Water or other enhanced waters, Skinny Water contains a variety of different nutrients; but unlike such other popular waters, Skinny Water is also designed to help you fight cravings and rev your body's fat-burning capabilities with its unique ingredients of electrolytes, green tea extract and amino acids.
Skinny Water comes in six different flavors, each with their own function. The six kinds are:
- Crave Control: This raspberry-pomegranate flavored water contains Super CitriMax and ChromeMate to produce jitter-free appetite control.
- Shape: This goji berry fruit punch-flavored water replaces key nutrients depleted after a long workout at the gym.
- Wake-Up: This vitamin C-packed beverage is more than just your ordinary glass of morning OJ.
- XXX Detox: This peach, mango and mandarin flavored water helps to counter the effects of a raucous night out partying.
- Hi-Energy: This acai, blueberry and grape flavored water contains ginseng and gaurana to give you an shake-free energy boost
- Total-V: This lemonade and passion fruit water is just like drinking a daily multivitamin.
Skinny Water can be purchased at major retailers.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Does not contain any calories
- Plenty of flavors and functions to choose from
- Certain ingredients like green tea have been shown to boost metabolism and improve health
- Swapping calorie and sugar-filled drinks for ones that don't contain any calories or sugar can lead to weight loss
- May not be powerful enough to produce desired effects
- Must also be used in conjunction with a weight loss plan
The six different kinds of Skinny Waters contain a base formula of calcium, potassium and green tea extract in addition to other vitamins, minerals, herbs and amino acids that are specific to each flavor. They do not contain sodium, preservatives, sugar or artificial colors. Their sweetness comes from Splenda, a calorie- and sugar-free sweetener.
In addition to the base formula, the ingredients of the specific Skinny Waters are as follows:
- Crave Control also contains Super CitriMax and ChromeMate.
- XXX Detox also contains citrus bioflavonoids.
- Hi-Energy also contains guarana, ginseng, L-Carnitine and the B vitamins.
- Total-V also contains the vitamins A, B, C and E, folic acid, magnesium and calcium.
- Shape also contains D-Ribose, L-Leucine, and L-Valine.
- Wake Up contains vitamin C.
Skinny Water can be consumed throughout the day. The Wake-Up and Total-V are recommended for the morning, the Crave Control is suggested for the midday, the Shape is suggested before dinner and the XXX Detox after dinner or before bed.DIET and EXERCISE
There are no suggested diet or exercise guidelines while using the Skinny Water products.CONCLUSION
Skinny Water is a new aqua-ceutical, which is a cool and hip name for flavored waters that also boast nutrients.
Skinny Water has been featured in Allure, Us Weekly and Women's Health magazines and singer and actress Fergie swears by these calorie-free, metabolism-boosting waters as a way to keep cravings under control.
If you can't live without your sweetened beverages but hate the calories and huge amounts of sugar contained in them, then Skinny Water might just be the kind of flavorful hydration you are looking for. They come in six different flavors, each of which have their own function. Just make sure that if you want to see real weight loss that you pair drinking these waters with a low-calorie diet and a consistent exercise plan.Common Misspellings
skiny water, skinnie water, skinny h20, skinney water, thin water, skinny waters
Related Diets: Green Tea, Guarana, Hoodia Water, Hydroxycut Instant Drink Packets, Isopure Shakes, Teavalize, The Blueprint Cleanse, Acai Easy Drink Pack, FRS Healthy Energy, Living Lean Smoothie, VF Smoothie