Sensa No Diet No Hunger Weight Loss System
The doctor behind the diet supplement Sensa has penned a weight loss book.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
Creator of the innovative diet product Sensa, Dr. Alan Hirsch has written a book that combines his unique tastants with a diet and weight loss program. Sensa: No Diet, No Hunger Weight Loss System is a six-month program that helps you stay in control of your eating habits and meet your weight loss goal.
Dr. Hirsch has appeared on Dateline NBC, The Oprah Winfrey Show, CNN, The CBS Early Show, Good Morning America and Extra TV. His new book focuses on how to use the Sensa tastants effectively so that you can lose weight, without feeling hungry or deprived. You will also learn about proper portion control and how to incorporate your favorite foods back into your eating routine without altering your achieved weight.
Sensa tastants are sprinkled onto your food where they travel from your nose to the nerve receptors in your brain which alert specific areas in your brain to release the hormones that tell you when you are full and no longer hungry.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Innovative product rooted in the neurological sciences
- Program may help to control how much you eat
- Promotes portion control and healthy eating
- Author is a medical doctor
- Unlike other diet supplements, book expands on healthy weight loss plan
- Does not take into account the psychology or emotionality of eating
- No long-term studies on the safety of using Sensa tastants
- Program outlined in book is dependent upon using Sensa Tastants
- Sounds like a magic pill for weight loss
None available at this time.EXERCISE
None available at this time.CONCLUSION
While most diet supplements seem fairly fly-by-night, Sensa was developed by a medical doctor who has in turn written a book to support the weight loss efforts of his customers. During the course of the six-month plan outlined in the Sensa diet book, you'll learn how to take control of your eating in a healthy manner, while using the Sensa appetite-suppressing product, in order to meet your weight loss goals.Common Misspellings
Sinsa, Sensea, Sensa Book, Sensa Diet Book, Sensa Weight Loss System
Sensa No Diet No Hunger Weight Loss System ?