Schwinn 460 Variable Stride Elliptical Trainer
Exclusive V-Stride Technology lets you easily adjust the length of your stride for even greater calorie burn.Top Rated Diets of 2016
The Schwinn 460 Variable Stride Elliptical Trainer offers a complete workout with 16 workout programs, including one manual, 11 profile, and two custom for up to two users. Using Schwinn's exclusive V-Stride Technology, the trainer allows you to adjust the length of your stride without manual adjustments--these adjustments mean a greater potential calorie burn than from a traditional elliptical or treadmill. This, along with the trainer's dual workout tracking capability, makes it a perfect option for more two users to share.
With all the features expected from the long-trusted bicycle brand, the backlit LCD touchscreen console of the Schwinn 460 Variable Stride Elliptical Trainer displays time, interval time, RPM, watts, distance, pulse, speed, calorie burn, and resistance level. The trainer can also measure heart rate through a chest strap or heart rate grip.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Features 16 programs including 11 profile workouts
- Length of stride can be changed from 2-26" without manual adjustments
- Built for stability with 25-pound steel flywheel
- Tracks workout progress and programs for up to two users
- Minimal impact on joints; articulating foot plates minimize heel impact
- Backlit LCD touchscreen display shows time, interval time, RPM, watts, distance, pulse, speed, calorie burn, heart rate and resistance level
- Comfort and convenience features include adjustable handlebars, a water bottle holder, three-level adjustable fan, and transport wheels
- Too much space may be required for the machine to fit in some home workout spaces
- Maximum user weight of 300 pounds
- Requires electricity through an AC adapter
- Reading rack may be too small for some materials
The Schwinn 460 Variable Stride Elliptical Trainer is a fitness machine and does not provide nutrition guidance.EXERCISE
The Schwinn 460 Variable Stride Elliptical Trainer provides a complete, total body workout. Use the step function for exercising calf and quad muscles, the run setting to tone all major leg muscles, and the walk function to target thighs and glutes. Adjustable handlebars keep the upper body engaged during movement. The trainer provides simple messages to ensure users workout with the machine most effectively.CONCLUSION
The Schwinn 460 Variable Stride Elliptical Trainer is a great option for boosting your workout's calorie burn. With V-Stride Technology, the Schwinn 460 allows you to adjust the length of your stride without complex, manual adjustment. Perfect for more than one user, the trainer retains workout information for up to two user profiles.Common Misspellings
Schinn, Elipticle, Eliptical, SchwinHow Does Schwinn 460 Variable Stride Elliptical Trainer Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Schwinn 460 Variable Stride Elliptical Trainer?