Slim down like the French with this antioxidant-rich product.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
RiteSlim is a weight loss supplement that claims to be hold the secrets to why French women don't get fat - in a bottle. Containing the antioxidant resveratrol, which is found in grapes and red wine, the acai berry and sinetrol, a patented French fat burner and appetite suppressant, RiteSlim claims to help give you everything you need to supercharge your metabolism and torch fat.
Do You Know the Best Diet Pills of 2016?
- Resveratrol has been linked to numerous health benefits
- Acai berry is a powerful source of antioxidants
- A convenient way to get the antioxidant benefits of resveratrol and the acai berry
- Not an effective solution to weight loss
- Website lacks key information
- Health claims on website are misleading
- Enrolls you in the monthly auto-shipment program
- Whole forms of acai and resveratrol more beneficial
RiteSlim contains extracts of resveratrol, acai berry and sinetrol, which contains extracts from red orange, grapefruit, orange extracts.ADMINISTRATION
RiteSlim capsules should be taken according to the instructions on the product's label.DIET and EXERCISE
There are no additional diet or exercise guidelines to follow while using this product.CONCLUSION
RiteSlim may contain the popular and recently lauded antioxidants of acai berry and resveratrol, but the weight loss supplement is not a solution to safe and effective weight loss. In addition, there is not enough known about the safety and efficacy of the popular French fat burner sinetrol, which contains fruit extracts.
If you're curious about RiteSlim, do your health a favor and speak with your medical doctor first.Common Misspellings
Rite Slim, ritslim, rightslim, right slim,How Does RiteSlim Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements