Dr. Tabor's Slim and Beautiful DietTop Rated Diet Shakes of 2016
The Revival Diet, which also goes by the name of Dr. Tabor’s Slim and Beautiful Diet, is a diet, exercise and beauty regimen packed into one program. Toted as an inside-out makeover for weight loss and great hair and skin, this diet features a home-delivery meal system, a daily walking exercise plan and specially-designed dietary and beauty supplements.
You can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week on Dr. Tabor’s Slim and Beautiful Diet.
Do You Know the Best Diet Shakes of 2016?
- Promotes healthy eating
- Promotes consistent daily exercise
- Weight loss is steady and gradual
- The Revival Diet’s meals and snacks are nutritionally-balanced
- The portion-controlled home-delivery meal system is a convenient way to eat healthy
- Auto shipment on products is optional
- Products are trans-fat free
- Home-delivery meal system does not teach you how to prepare your own healthy meals
- May not be a long-term solution to weight loss
- Confusing makeover product packages
- Meal plans are not customized
- Exercise plan does not include a strength-training component
When you sign up for Dr. Tabor’s Slim and Beautiful Diet, you can either order items individually or you can create your own makeover meal plan package.
A typical day’s diet includes about 1,200 calories of food. Most of the food is included in your meal plan, but you can supplement with your own fresh vegetables and fruit as the typical plan calls for it.
Many of the food products are from Dr. Tabor’s own signature line of products. Items include “non-naughty nibbles,” “chocolate peanut haute couture” milk protein meal replacement bars, the “I look great” cheese lasagna and the “strawberry sweet fashionista” supplement shake.
Other products in Revival Diet food product line include:
- Milk Protein Bars and Shakes
- Soy Protein Bars and Shakes
- Dried Fruit
- Gourmet Pasta Dishes
While following the Revival Diet, you are encouraged to walk six days a week for 30-45 minutes each day. If time is an issue, Dr. Tabor recommends splitting up your walks into three, 15-minute increments throughout the day. Exercising on a stationary bike or treadmill for 30 minutes, six days a week is also permitted.CONCLUSION
Dr. Tabor’s Slim and Beautiful Diet is a home-delivery meal and supplement plan. It is not customized to your own weight goals but you can call one of their nutrition counselors for assistance in selecting a makeover package that matches your diet and beauty goals.Common Misspellings
Revive Diet, Revivel Diet, Slim and Beautiful Diet, Dr. Tabor's Diet, Revival Slim and Beautiful Diet, Revival Soy Diet, Dr. Tabor's Revival Diet, Makeover DietHow Does Revival Diet Compare?