REFIRM Daily Lean Life Packets
A combination of four supplements that may help you lose weight.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
Daily Lean Life Packets are developed by REFIRM, which creates supplements to help people lose unhealthy weight. The Daily Lean Life Packets are calorie burning multivitamins that are supposed to boost your metabolism. A box of Daily Lean Life Packets comes with 30 packets of multivitamins, with each containing four different supplements. To give your body this nutritional lift, take the tablets after a meal with a full glass of water.
In order to see weight loss results from the Daily Lean Life Packets, users must commit to a healthy diet and follow an exercise regimen. Once users start taking the multivitamins and see results, they can stop taking the multivitamin when they choose. This is typical of a supplemented weight loss plan. REFIRM's website also states users can take the multivitamin for the rest of their life if they choose, too.
While there isn't anything inherently wrong with this multi-vitamin product, our resident nutrition expert, Mary Hartley, RD, notes that REFIRM's Daily Lean Life Packets are just a fancy multi-vitamin. In other words, this combination of vitamins and minerals doesn't provide or do anything beyond what any over-the-counter vitamin supplement will do.
Do You Know the Best Diet Pills of 2016?
- Vitamins have a host of health benefits like improved mood, enhanced alertness, decreased waist size, and higher metabolism.
- Can support a healthy lifestyle.
- Encouraged to stop use when goals are achieved.
- Gluten Free
- You cannot take any additional multivitamins once you start Daily Lean Life Packets.
- Statements from REFIRM have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Nutritional values exceed DRI (Daily Recommended Intake)
- Presence of food dyes may aggravate allergies
- Presence of gelatin makes this ill-suited for vegans
- Not for those who are pregnant or nursing
- Contains caffeine
Daily Lean Life Packets are to be taken daily following a healthy meal and with a full glass of water. The package warns that this water is crucial, as without it the product could cause dehydration, nausea, or dizziness. Mary Hartley, RD notes that this is just a "fancy multi," but there aren't any red flags as far as ingredients are concerned.
The only exception to that is that many of the nutrients exceed the daily recommended intake (DRI) values, which Hartley claims isn't necessary. Most people will make up the difference or get the vitamins and minerals they need by eating whole foods.
REFIRM's Daily Lean Packets include the following:
2 Multivitamins that contain:
- Vitamins A, C, D, E, K B6, and B12, most of which exceed 100% of the DRI.
- Thiamin, Riboflavin, vitamins B12, B6, and D have anywhere from 1250% to 3333% DRI.
- Vitamins with less than 100% DRI include calcium, iodine, magnesium, manganese, and chromium.
- Other ingredients include gelatin, talc, silica, fish, and a "metaboost blend" with plant, berry, cocoa bean, cayenne pepper, and Q10 extracts.
1 Belly Fat Tablet that contains:
- This contains a "belly fat busting blend" of tea extracts, including green tea, white tea, black tea, and oolong tea.
- Other ingredients include food dyes blue #2, yellow #6, red #40.
1 Energy, Mood, and Focus Tablet that contains:
- Coffee bean extract, root and leaf extracts.
- Other ingredients include gelatin, rice flour, and blue #1.
While REFIRM recommends having an exercise plan in place while taking Daily Lean Life Packets for best results, no guidance is provided.CONCLUSION
Mary Hartley RD's comments that Daily Lean Life Packets is a fancy multivitamin, she further explains that, "This one has so many nutrients. I think they forgot that people eat food, too."
While vitamin supplements can help support a healthy lifestyle where many nutrients may not be obtained through diet alone, REFIRM's Daily Lean Life nutrient-rich product may fill that gap. While the tea leaf-infused "Belly Fat Tablet" may help customers see some weight loss results, it's not sustainable weight loss. Typically, those ending a supplement-based weight loss plan will that see those pounds return. It can certainly help someone jump start a long-lasting, habit-changing weight loss plan.
Before beginning any kind of supplement program, show the product to your doctor and ensure it's the right fit for you and your health.Common Misspellings
REFIRM daily life, refirm supplements, refirm diet, refirm diet pills, daily life vitamins, daily life dietHow Does REFIRM Daily Lean Life Packets Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
REFIRM Daily Lean Life Packets?