Lose weight by eating popcorn.Top Rated Diet Shakes of 2016
Popcorn can be a healthy snack. That is until it becomes a diet nightmare when we drench it in butter and salt.
The Popcorn Diet tries to capitalize on the low-calorie and lovable characteristics of popcorn by creating a nutrition plan that claims to give you SuperFood nutrition along with a fun and easy way to lose weight. With this diet you can lose weight naturally in 30 days.
Popcorn by itself has no fat, lots of fiber and is sodium free. In addition, it contains 23 calories per cup, making it a win-win for dieters who need to eat a lot to feel satisfied.
On the Popcorn Diet, you simply replace one meal a day with popcorn, including the special seasoning, which comes in three flavors: original, lemon or spicy. You are also instructed to eat a balanced diet filled with fruits and vegetables the rest of the time.
The special popcorn SuperFood seasoning is designed to give you nutrition and help control hunger as it contains appetite suppressants, SuperFoods and antoxidants. Some of the SuperFoods contained in the seasoning include pomegranate juice, reishi mushroom and pine bark extract.
Do You Know the Best Diet Shakes of 2016?
- Includes other healthy and nutrient-rich foods
- Unbuttered or oil-free popcorn is a healthy and fiber-rich snack that is also very low in calories
- Fiber in popcorn may help to control hunger and boost digestion
- Extra seasonings add flavor and variety to popcorn
- Meal-replacement diets are not effective at long-term weight loss
- Eating too much popcorn can prevent the absorption of certain vitamins like the B vitamins
- No encouragement for exercise
- Website encourages you to eat as much as you want
- Information about eating balanced meals is somewhat buried
- Guidelines for what to eat during other meals is vague
- No proof that seasonings are effective
With the Popcorn Diet, you receive three bottles of SuperFood seasoning. You replace one meal per day of your choice with popcorn with SuperFood seasoning. For the other meals you are encouraged to eat a balanced diet, including six to eight servings of fruits and vegetables per day.EXERCISE
There is no mention of exercise or recommendations included with this diet.CONCLUSION
The Popcorn Diet sounds great and yummy but while popcorn by itself can be a very healthy snack, there is no real proof that the special seasonings sprinkled on your popcorn will work or that you will lose weight. There are also concerns of if one can actually be satisfied having popcorn as a meal. There’s no encouragement of exercise which when combined with a nutritional diet is the best way to lose weight.
Therefore, to lose weight and keep it off, the Popcorn Diet might not be your best option.Common Misspellings
poppcorn diet, popcorn deit, propcorn diet, pop corn diet, popped corn dietHow Does Popcorn Diet Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements