Phoenix Denise Austin 98510 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill
Fuel your workout with no electricity required.
The Phoenix Denise Austin 98510 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill offers a great cardio workout. Because the treadmill is powered by the user, electricity is not required--the belt simply adjusts to the user's speed. The battery-powered console display shows speed, distance, time, and calorie-burn.
Since 1998, Phoenix Health & Fitness has been offering a variety of fitness equipment for home and light commercial use.
- Console displays speed, distance, time, and calorie burn
- Folding design with transport wheels for easy storage
- Does not require electricity (2 AA batteries needed for console display)
- Includes water bottle and Denise Austin indoor walking video
- Simple, single-button console display
- Users must power the belt through their workout
- Electric functioning not available
- Heart rate monitoring not available
- 250-pound user weight limit
The Phoenix Denise Austin 98510 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill does not offer nutrition guidance.EXERCISE
The Phoenix Denise Austin 98510 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill lets users power their own workouts, adjusting the speed of the belt according to their movements. While electronic bells and whistles like pre-programmed workouts and heart rate monitoring are not included, this treadmill is a great option for those seeking to put a little more into their workouts: many users claim the workout is more effective and efficient than with electronically-powered treadmills.CONCLUSION
The Phoenix Denise Austin 98510 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill provides a unique cardio workout by enabling users to power the treadmill with their own movements--the speed of the belt is set by the speed of the user. Many believe this provides an even greater workout. Either way, the battery-powered console will keep users on target, showing speed, distance, time, and calorie-burn.Common Misspellings
Denice Austin, Fenix, Phoenicks, easy up