Throw a party with all vegan recipes from this book.Top Rated Diets of 2017
Party Vegan is a new cookbook written by Robin Robertson that includes tips and vegan party recipes. This book goes beyond cooking for yourself or your family and takes you into the world of entertaining with vegan recipes. There are over 140 recipes in this cookbook and they are all animal free. The possibilities range from doing a birthday party for children to an upscale cocktail party for your friends. Although the recipes are meat free, you are guaranteed to wow even the most avid meat lovers.
This book includes everything you need for your vegan party. Beyond the recipes you will also receive grocery lists, party planning tips and food presentation. All types of holiday party ideas are included and you will please vegans, vegetarians and meat lovers alike. The book includes 25 different menus that you can use for your parties along with everything else you need to host a great party.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- Gives you what you need to host a great vegan party
- Includes over 140 vegan recipes
- 25 different party menus to choose from
- Recipes even meat lovers will love
- Tips on hosting both kid and adult parties
- Offers presentation and shopping tips
- Recipes are tasty and healthy
- Work for almost any occasion
- All recipes are animal free
- Some might be resistant to an all vegan party recipe concept
This cookbook shows you how to throw a great party while using all vegan recipes. All of the recipes in Party Vegan are completely meat free and promise to please even those that are meat lovers. From appetizers to entrees, there are over 140 recipes to choose from. There are also 25 menus to choose from in case you want to do a party theme. These recipes and menus are great for holiday parties of any kind or for a quick get together for a birthday or cocktail party. Some of the recipes you get in this cookbook include:
- Fava bean hummus
- Spinach-potato quesadillas
- Smoke and spice jambalaya
- Japanese pancakes
- Pecan pumpkin pie
- Pan-fried sesame noodles and broccoli
- Chestnut bisque
- Seitan enchiladas with mole poblano
- Chocolate cherry cheesecake
- Mini focaccia with tapenade
- Sherried mushrooms
- Finger-lickin’ tempeh fingers
- Ginger-spice cupcakes
- Szechwan green beans and shallots
There is no exercise associated with the Party Vegan cookbook.CONCLUSION
Eating vegan foods is something that is growing in popularity. You have several cookbooks for cooking vegan meals for yourself and your family, but now there is Party Vegan available to help you throw the ultimate party with vegan foods. Whether you’re hosting a small gathering for a few close friends or hosting a holiday dinner at your house, this book will help you pull it off. Not everyone is in favor of vegan eating, but with these recipes, you are sure to please even the most avid meat lovers.Common Misspellings
partying vegan, party vegans, vegan parties, party vigan, party veeganHow Does Party Vegan Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements