OMG Fat Loss
Learn the eight easy rules of weight loss and dieting.
OMG Fat Loss is a weight loss eBook written by Dr. Marc Lawrence. Dr. Lawrence is a board certified physician nutrition specialist. This eBook offers a lot of promises to help you lose weight without having to give up your favorite foods. It offers the most powerful natural weight loss tricks in the world.
The website offers eight rules of fat loss and dieting and claims that over 7,000 people have lost an average of 66 pounds as well as lists of dos and dont's of dieting.
When you purchase the eBook, you also receive a free fat loss report and a free diet profile. Along with those free items, the eBook includes a report on if carrots can make you fat, a mini course on mistakes people make when trying to lose weight and an online newsletter.
- Includes several bonuses that come with the purchase of the eBook
- Claims to give valuable information that will lead to real weight loss results
- Immediate access to book once purchase is made
- Very little exercise
- Debunks dieting myths
- Written by a board certified physician and nutritionist
- Web site offers a lot of hype but very little information
- Unable to tell exactly what information is given until it is purchased
- No different than many other web sites advertising eBooks
- Doesn’t encourage exercise coupled with cutting calories
- Testimonial quotes on the site don’t specifically mention this program
The OMG Fat Loss program claims to give you the truth about low fat and low carb diets. However the website never reveals any information about what you should be eating while following this program.
In the ebook, you can:
- Learn how to activate your fat burning genes.
- Learn about certain foods that are diet busters and drastically decrease your body's ability to burn fat and lose weight.
- Learn the behaviors and habits of the "Biggest Fat Loss Losers"
In addition, you will also receive an OMG shopping guide, meal planner, restaurant guide, recipes and diet and habit journal.EXERCISE
The OMG Fat Loss program appears to have some very non-traditional views where exercise is concerned. Basically the website states that exercise and fitness machines are a waste of time. Dr. Lawrence believes that you will not achieve dramatic weight loss through exercising. There is an ultimate exercise alluded to by the web site that is claimed to be so fun that you won’t even realize you’re exercising.CONCLUSION
The OMG Fat Loss eBook really raises more questions than it answers. There is a lot of talk on the website bashing the diet industry, diet books and exercise. However, this website does not tell you what the alternative is.
As with many web sites advertising dieting ebooks, there is no information given about the plan you will be following. There are some bonuses thrown in with the purchase of the ebook.
When attempting to lose weight, it would seem that there are many better options that give you the information you need to decide if it’s a safe weight loss option.Common Misspellings
omgfatloss, om fat loss, omg fat lose, omg fat lost