Bill Romanowski's Lean1 is a serious diet supplement.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2017
Nutrition 53 is nutrition supplement company founded by Bill Romanowski, a 4-time Super Bowl champion. As a professional linebacker, he amassed years of knowledge and experience on how sound nutrition and supplements can help you achieve optimal life performance.
Romanowski’s Nutrition 53 line of products includes Lean1, a dietary supplement that can help you shed unwanted fat, build and define lean muscle, protect your heart, and support healthy digestion. Lean1 features a blend of different herbs, vitamins, minerals essential fatty acids including hoodia gordonii, the African cactus plant that may help to suppress appetite and control cravings. Lean1 is a well-rounded and nutritious shake that takes the place of meals.
Do You Know the Best Diet Pills of 2017?
- Romanowski is a world-class athlete
- Lean1 contains organic fruit and vegetable extracts and other antioxidant-rich extracts
- Auto-shipment program is optional
- Hoodia is a popular appetite suppressant
- Lean1 is not a long-term solution to better health
- Pure hoodia is costly and difficult to obtain
- Meal-replacement diets don’t have great long-term success rates - Risk of side effects-
- Contains caffeine
- Does not include an exercise program
Lean1 contains a lengthy list of ingredients, including:
- N53 Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, L-Leucine, Micellar Casein, L-Glutamine, Taurine, Sodium Caseinate)
- NON-GMO Cane Juice Solids
- Sunflower Oil
- Canola Oil
- N53 Fruit & Vegetable Blend (Drum Dried Raspberries, Dehydrated Carrot, Drum Dried Cranberries, Drum Dried Watermelon, Drum Dried Pomegranate, Drum Dried Blueberries, Dehydrated Broccoli, Chlorella, Dehydrated Beet, Dehydrated Tomato, Dehydrated Cabbage, Dehydrated Spinach, Dehydrated Parsley, Dehydrated Barley, Green Tea Matcha)
- Maltodextrin Fiber (Fibersol)
- Corn Syrup Solids
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
Other ingredients include coffee bean extract, a variety of vitamins and minerals, soy, hoodia gordonii and grape skin extracts.ADMINISTRATION
Enjoy two scoops of Lean1 for breakfast mixed with water and then another two scoops of Lean1 at lunch time mixed with water.DIET and EXERCISE
Lean1 does not come with a precise diet or exercise program. When taking Lean1, you are instructed to eat a sensible dinner but exact portions, foods and calories are not specified. Since it does caffeine, you should limit your caffeine intake while taking this product.CONCLUSION
Nutrition 53 is a small line of health supplements created by NFL star, Bill Romanowski. Designed to improve your health and your performance, the Lean1 supplement helps you control your hunger, burn fat and increase metabolism through its array of mostly natural ingredients. But Lean1 may also come with side effects and it contains caffeine.
Review the ingredient list with your doctor before taking any of these products.Common Misspellings
Nutrition Fifty-Three, Nutrishun 53, Nutrishin 53, Nutrtion 53, Nutrion 53, Nutrition53, Lean One, Lean 1, LeanOne, Leen 1How Does Nutrition 53 Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements