Neris and India's Idiot-Proof Diet
Like a conversation with your best girlfriend about weight loss.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
Neris and India's Idiot-Proof Diet: A Weight-Loss Plan for Real Women is a book written by Neris Thomas and India Knight. This book takes on the approach of two friends who wanted to lose weight while still managing their busy lives. Thomas and Knight reached their weight loss goals in under a year and have written this book to help others do the same. The Idiot-Proof Diet was written by real women who can help you lose weight and keep it off.
The Idiot-Proof Diet includes meal plans, recipes, advice on what types of clothes to wear, makeup and hair styles no matter what your size. This book includes helpful hints, jokes and good sound advice that is easy for anyone to follow.
The Idiot-Proof Diet basically consists of a low-carb diet that encourages more protein consumption and introduces vegetables after the first two weeks. There is no alcohol allowed in the first two weeks, and the initial program is 11 weeks long.
With the Idiot-Proof Diet, you can be sure to get results. Knight and Thomas give you the inside scoop because they have actually lost the weight and kept it off themselves. The two women lost 140 pounds between them using this program. The Idiot-Proof Diet is broken down into stages to allow you to go from losing the weight, to maintaining the weight loss.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Casual approach to weight loss
- Written by real women with busy lives that had success with the program
- Offers a maintenance plan to keep the weight off
- Customized for those who want to lose significant amounts of weight
- Low-carb plan may be difficult for some to follow
- Maintenance includes staying away from most carbs on a permanent basis
- Strong recommendation for supplements which can be costly
- Allows for a lot of high cholesterol foods such as red meat, cheese, bacon and eggs
- Exercise recommendation is minimal
The overall eating plan on the low-carb Idiot-Proof Diet starts out pretty restrictive during the first two weeks, and then allows more wiggle room during the final nine weeks. During the first two weeks virtually all carbs are eliminated to really kick start weight loss.
During phase 2 of the program, berries, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal and whole wheat stone ground bread are added in. High-carb items such as potatoes, pasta and white rice are still not allowed on the program.
The program very closely resembles the famous low-carb Atkins Diet. A day of eating on the Idiot-Proof Diet might consist of:
- Breakfast – bacon, egg and cheese omelet
- Lunch – salad with salmon, chopped red pepper, chopped snow pea pods and walnuts
- Dinner – baked chicken breast cooked with pesto sauce, baked tomato and 1 cup green beans
Exercise is also incorporated into the Idiot-Proof Diet. As with any diet if your goal is to lose weight, you’ve got to get up and start moving. The Idiot-Proof Diet doesn’t ask for a lot of strenuous exercise so it can be assumed that a majority of your weight loss will come from what you cut from your diet. There is not nearly as much emphasis or time spent on the exercise portion of the program as there is on the eating portion. The directions for exercise are as follows:
- For the first six weeks – walk for 10 minutes everyday
- After the first six weeks – do some form of exercise three times per week
For women looking to lose weight and keep it off, the Idiot-Proof Diet might be what you’re looking for. This book offers a conversational approach to the subject of losing weight and it’s like taking your best girlfriend along on the weight loss ride.
The program is low-carb in nature, so if you’ve tried diets like that before and didn’t care for them then the Idiot-Proof Diet isn’t for you.
Overall, the plan faces controversy over the amounts of meat that are allowed to be consumed while certain other healthy foods are excluded. If you are a meat lover, the Idiot-Proof Diet could be the perfect way for you to lose weight.Common Misspellings
idiot proofed diet, idiot’s diet, idiots-proof diet, neris and india diet, idiots diet, idiot diet
Neris and India's Idiot-Proof Diet?