Natural Foods Diet
A way of eating that's as good for you as it is the planet.Top Rated Diet Shakes of 2016
Similar to the Whole Foods Diet, the Natural Foods Diet endorses a way of eating that is free of additives and processed ingredients. Rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, sustainably and organically-raised poultry, dairy, meat and whole grains, the Natural Foods Diet is in direct contrast to the Western Diet, which is comprised of processed and highly refined foods and is strongly implicated in adverse health conditions.
The Natural Foods Diet is a way of eating that was followed years ago before the emergence of large food manufacturers and chain restaurants. The kind of eating has seen a recent boost in popularity as health devotees seek out a diet that supports both their health and the health of the planet.
Do You Know the Best Diet Shakes of 2016?
- Rich in fresh and unprocessed foods
- A diet rich in vegetables, fruits and whole grains has been linked to a decrease in many diseases
- Promotes appreciation of food in their natural form
- May help to reduce weight
- Endorses growing home gardens or supporting locally-raised food
- Environmentally friendly
- Way of eating requires discipline
- Requires that you have access to plenty of fresh food
The Natural Foods Diet is a lifestyle eating plan that avoids the use of additives, artificial flavorings, refined flours and sugars, hydrogenated oils and food colorings.
Heavy on fresh vegetables and fruit, whole and unmilled grains, organically-raised meats and poultry, legumes, nuts and seeds, the array of food in the Natural Foods Diet makes it a perfect way of eating that can be followed by someone who chooses to consume meat or not.
A typical day on the Natural Foods Diet may look like this:
- Steel cut oats topped with berries and honey for breakfast.
- Green salad with almonds, avocado and lemon juice for lunch.
- Organic chicken breast with broccoli, asparagus and wild rice for dinner.
- Desserts and snacks can be fresh or baked fruit and nuts and seeds.
There are no exercise guidelines.CONCLUSION
The Natural Foods Diet is a lifestyle way of eating that relies on fresh and whole foods that are grown and prepared without the use of refined ingredients, artificial flavorings and colorings, and hydrogenated oils.
When followed correctly and used in combination with a regular exercise program, the Natural Foods Diet may help to stave off weight-related diseases.Common Misspellings
naturl foods diet, nature food diet, naturil foods diet, naturel foods diet, whole foods diet, naturalle foods diet, natural food dietHow Does Natural Foods Diet Compare?
Natural Foods Diet?