Jillian Michaels Jumpstart Diet
A four-week plan to jumpstart your metabolism and drop inches.Top Rated Diets of 2016
Jillian Michaels has paired up with women's magazine, Self to collaborate on a weight loss plan that is sure to bring results whether you have five or 25 pounds to lose.
Jillian Michaels' Jumpstart Diet is an online diet that features Jillians own specially designed food plan, fitness plan, giveaways and a tracking tool to help you drop pounds with the expert help of this one-woman fitness powerhouse.
There are three steps to the plan:
- Step 1:Log on for your daily tip. Each morning, log on to Self.com to get that day's easy tip. Then give it a try!
- Step 2: Track your tip. Check off each day's tip as you complete it. You can also rate, comment and make private notes, plus you'll be able to see how other users felt about the tip.
- Step 3: Cross the finish line! At the end of the program, you'll have the foundation for a new set of healthy habits. You can revisit any tip, restart the program or choose a new one.
Just be aware that the giveaway portion of the Jillian Michaels Jumpstart Diet expires in early 2011.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Created by a well-known fitness expert
- Does not feature any fad tricks or gimmicks
- Includes a diet and exercise plan
- Lets dieter communicate with other dieters
- Free to join
- Has a female-focused appeal
- Tracking progress requires extra effort from dieter
The Jillian Michaels Jumpstart Diet features a complete diet and food plan with recipes, menu ideas and daily food logs.
On the plan, you will get to feast on 73 whip-up-quick, feel-full dishes, snacks and dessert included. The nutrition plan is big on foods that rev your metabolism, helping you lose weight. By eating three meals, one snack and one treat everyday, you are guaranteed to lose two pounds each week. You will also have access to Jillian's cheat-sheet of fat-burning foods, a shopping list and amazing metabolism boosting tips from Jillian.
On the diet, you'll get to eat real food, like pizza and burgers all for 400 calories or less.
Here is a sample day on the diet:
- Breakfast: Honeyed waffles or a veggie scramble
- Lunch: Homemade pizza or a chicken-topped baked potato
- Dinner: Sausage, kale and lentils or steak and spaghetti squash
- Snacks: Popchips, fresh figs and Laughing Cow swiss cheese or a banana and almond butter
- Dessert: Cookies and coconut milk or ricotta cheese and fresh berries
The diet contains 1,300 to 1,500 calories a day. Recipes are provided for all homemade dishes. There are also plenty of options for dining out or grabbing a quick meal on the go. Each dish or snack, whether made, put together or bought, contains its complete nutrition information.EXERCISE
On the Jillian Michaels Jumpstart Diet, try a simple strategy a day to effortlessly improve your habits. Add Jillian's cardio plan and yoga toners, plus her meal plan, and your better body is just four weeks away.
You are instructed to do five cardio workouts each week plus two of Jillian's toning workouts. The instructions for every workout, including video, photos and description are provided on Self.com. Most of the cardio exercises require that you have access to cardio gym equipment, but the toning exercises can be done at home with no extra equipment needed.
You are also strongly encouraged to track your workout progress in the online logs.CONCLUSION
The Jillian Michaels Jumpstart Diet through Self.com is a fun and healthy 4-week plan that gets you into shape, trims down your waist and boosts yoru metabolism thanks to Jillian's own expert tips, strategies and complete diet and fitness plans.
Plus, if you sign up for the plan by early 2011, you enter in a chance to win tons of healthy giveaways and prizes.Common Misspellings
jump start diet, self jumpstart diet, self magazine jumpstart diet, jillian michaels jump start diet, jillian michaels and self magazine dietHow Does Jillian Michaels Jumpstart Diet Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Jillian Michaels Jumpstart Diet?