Jillian Michaels Hard Body
Two total body workouts from Jillian Michaels you can complete in less than an hour!Top Rated Diets of 2017
Jillian Michaels is back again not only with her new book, Slim for life, but also with a new at-home workout DVD called Hard Body. This DVD includes 2 different total body workouts, a level 1 and a level 2, that are both 45 minutes long.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- A very high amount of calories are likely to be burned
- There are multiple examples on certain exercises for different versions of different levels
- The music is played by a live DJ, which is very upbeat and motivating
- Targets the entire body leaving lean, toned and shapely
- There is little rest in between exercises
- May not be suitable for beginners
- The girls in the video are highly athletic and make the exercises seem easier than what they may be for the average person
This is a workout DVD only, therefore diet and nutrition information is not given.EXERCISE
Two different levels of workouts are offered that last 45 minutes each. Within each workout is 3 individuals who each demonstrate different levels for certain exercises, including beginner, intermediate and advanced. Most of the movements revolve around body weight, small hand weights, cardio, plyometrics and abs. The DVD's recommendations are to start with level one and progress your way up to level 2 when you feel ready. It also suggests to workout 5-6 times a week for best results.CONCLUSION
In conclusion, this workout DVD is best suited for those who enjoy at-home workouts (or don't have the time/money for a gym membership) and for those who are mentally prepared for an intense all over body workout. With the lack of rests between each set, your heart rate will be racing for the full 45 minutes. As long as you can keep up, the chances are very high that you will see very positive results. Thanks Jillian!Common Misspellings
Julian, Juliean, hard boyd, hard bdy, jillian micheals, michaels, julian michaels, julian michealsHow Does Jillian Michaels Hard Body Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Jillian Michaels Hard Body?