Jennifer Aniston Diet
The actress uses the Zone diet, yoga and cardio to stay fit and healthy.Top Rated Diets of 2017
The Jennifer Aniston Diet is a simple compiling of the things one of Hollywood’s hottest leading ladies uses to keep herself looking and feeling great. Jennifer Aniston is known for having a beautiful physique, gorgeous skin and wonderful hair. Of course for her, like the rest of us, these things don’t happen by accident. Aniston takes extra special care of her body to keep herself in top physical shape.
The Jennifer Aniston Diet includes all of the elements needed to look and feel your best. Aniston follows The Zone Diet as her eating program of choice. She also engages in yoga and cardiovascular exercise to keep her body moving. Aniston has recently turned 40 and can offer some great tips to women of any age who want to improve their health and get in great shape.
Although Jennifer Aniston is a highly paid Hollywood actress, in terms of following the Jennifer Aniston Diet, we can all be leading ladies in our own right by simply introducing the same healthy lifestyle habits. Following Aniston’s plan will get you some great results even if you can’t afford that mansion in the hills.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- Regimen includes both diet and exercise
- Used by a well-known actress
- Easy to follow
- Proof that you can be fit and fabulous in your 40s and beyond
- Easy to incorporate exercises into your schedule
- Assumption that celebrities do more than diet and exercise might make some skeptical
- Yoga regimen includes private yoga instruction which is too expensive for many average people
As part of her diet routine, Jennifer Aniston is a big fan of the Zone Diet. The Zone Diet functions on keeping your foods to 40% carbohydrates, 30% fat and 30% protein. Through the Zone Diet, no foods are totally off limits, and you can still lose weight which is very comforting.
You do keep a close watch on your calories when on the Zone Diet and it is considered a high protein and low-carbohydrate diet. Like many other plans, the Zone Diet encourages leafy greens, fresh vegetables, fruits and eight glasses of water per day. Another plus to the Zone Diet is those on it report increased levels of energy within the first five days.
The Zone Diet style of eating also recommends three meals and two snacks per day, even if you’re not hungry, to keep your body fueled. A typical day of eating on the Zone Diet may consist of:
- Breakfast: Cream cheese and jelly French toast with eggs
- Mid morning snack: Peach cobbler
- Lunch: Cobb salad with Swiss cheese
- Mid afternoon snack: Lobster ravioli
- Dinner: Chicken cacciatore with red pepper polenta
For exercise Jennifer Aniston believes in variety. She combines yoga with cardio workouts to keep her body in shape. Although Jennifer uses a private yoga instructor for her yoga sessions, that doesn’t mean you have to. There are plenty of great yoga classes offered at local gyms and DVDs on yoga can also be purchased to do the exercises in your home.
Incorporating yoga and cardio into your life can be very simple. Following the Jennifer Aniston Diet, you can get the same quality workout and start seeing results. Below are some examples of Jennifer’s workouts:
- Yoga: three times per week starting with five sun salutations and moving on to additional poses held for 30 seconds to one minute
- Cardio: start with a five minute warm up, one minute of high intensity, two minutes of recovery at moderate pace. On high energy days follow up with interval training – 10-15 minute run on the treadmill at 5.7 miles per hour on a 1.5 incline
The Jennifer Aniston Diet is something that can be incorporated into your lifestyle. There are many factors involved that point to a healthier life and weight loss within this program. Changing both your eating habits and exercise habits can lead to you being able to have the look of the stars. It is important to note that although this is the program of a celebrity, it is also one that is easily followed by those without some of those celebrity resources.Common Misspellings
jennifer anston diet, jenifer aniston diet, jennifer anniston diet, jennifer anniston diet and exercise, jennifer aniston diet secrets, jen aniston dietHow Does Jennifer Aniston Diet Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Jennifer Aniston Diet?