Workout at home with Jay Cardiello.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
The JCORE Accelerated Body Transformation System is a fitness plan created by celebrity fitness trainer, author and wellness expert Jay Cardiello. Jay is the Editor-at-Large of Shape, a regular contributor to Men’s Fitness, a fitness show host on Martha Stewart Sirius Radio and has been making the rounds through several media outlets showcasing the success of his program. Jay is a certified strength and conditioning coach, a certified personal trainer and a certified sports nutritionist. His career has included training athletic teams and athletes of the MLB and the NFL as well as celebrities over the past 15 years. His experience and results shine through when you consider the JCORE Accelerated Body Transformation System. This program requires only 20 minutes of workouts per day and you don’t need any fitness equipment. The only space you will need is four feet by four feet. Your exercises can be done anywhere and anytime so there are no excuses.
The workouts are based on the principle of Rapid Muscle Response with 30 second blasts. This means that every 30 seconds the body is changing workouts and experiencing results. The Rapid Muscle Response is also how so many people have been able to see dramatic results in just 40 days and only eight total hours of exercise. The foundational principles of the JCORE system were first conceived in 1996 when Jay developed a special program to rebuild his body after suffering an injury that required 13 surgeries. As he refined the system to suit film and sports celebrities, he restructured the program to be doable in small spaces like film trailers, hotel rooms and fit the tightest of schedules. All it takes is 20 minutes per day, four days each week.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Requires minimal workout time
- No additional equipment needed
- Workout can be done in a 4 x 4 area
- Includes a meal plan and recipes
- Blends cardio, strength, core balance and agility exercises
- Rapidly transforms the body
- Created by a fitness expert and professional
- None to speak of
The JCORE Accelerated Body Transformation System comes with a meal plan that provides you with recipes and 40 days of nutrition options. The meal plans vary in calories and you choose your meal plan based on your goal weight. The meal plans dictate how many servings of each food group you should consume at each meal in order to meet your goals. No matter what calorie requirement or meal plan you are following, each plan is broken out into 10 day periods over the course of the 40 day plan. During period one, you will be focusing on removing all sugars, processed foods, simple carbohydrates, artificial sweeteners, alcohol and any drinks that contain calories other than JCORE drinks. During this period you will be allowed two servings of fruit per day.
During period two, you will exclude all cheeses and bread from your diet. This is in addition to the changes you’ve already made during the first period of the program. Cheese and bread will be rotated back in during period three, but during this period you can determine if you are sensitive to them and if they should be removed from your diet for the remainder of the plan or permanently.
Period three allows for the return of cheese and breads, and includes vegetables three times per day to increase your daily fiber and satiety. You are not required to add bread or cheese back in during the remainder of the plan. Listen to your body and if you start to see symptoms like a runny nose, abdominal discomfort, constipation or any other discomfort, leave these items out of your meal plan.
The last period of the meal plan is period four. This is considered the maintenance phase where you learn how to continue following this style of eating for the permanent maintenance of your weight goals. The available meal plans range in calories from 1,000 to 2,250. For optimal results, it is recommended that you include four JCORE supplements. You should eat every three to five hours and drink at least eight cups of water each day. You should also choose organic foods when possible, especially with meats, dairy, fruits and vegetables. Below is a sample day of eating on the 2,000 calorie per day meal plan during period three.
- Breakfast: Fully Brown Rice Cereal - 1 cup low fat cottage cheese; ½ cup brown rice; 1 Tbsp. coconut oil; 1 cup diced peaches; ½ cup diced yellow pepper
- Snack: 6 oz. fat free Greek yogurt; 6 crushed walnuts
- Lunch: Tuna Salad on Rice Cake with Side Salad - 4 oz. canned tuna; 2 rice cakes; 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise; 1 Tbsp. olive oil; 1 cup greens; ½ cup tomato; ½ cup cucumber; ¼ cup onions; ¼ cup celery; 1 cup zucchini
- Spicy Cheese Popcorn: 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese; 4 cups air popped popcorn; 1 cup strawberries; 1 cup sugar snap peas
- Dinner: 4 oz. extra lean beef burger; 1 cup lentil soup; 1 cup steamed spinach; 4 slices tomato
Those that have had success on the program praise the nutrition plan as a road map that will lead you to success if you follow it. You can choose to purchase the USB drive option, which includes a PDF of the meal plan and all of the workouts that you can take with you anywhere.EXERCISE
The JCORE Accelerated Body Transformation System speaks highly of the fact that you can change your life without changing your lifestyle. There is science behind the program that allows it to give you maximum results even though you only workout four times a week for 20 minutes during each session. The JCORE system uses Rapid Muscle Response training which quickly stimulates your muscles to raise your metabolism and burn fat through a special combination of strengthening and stabilizing movements. All of your workouts use 30 second Result Blasts which means you change exercises every 30 seconds. Along with the Rapid Muscle Response training and the 30 second Result Blasts, there is the Fast Flow element of the workouts. Fast Flow refers to the sequence of the workouts. This allows you to move seamlessly and efficiently between workouts so that no time or energy is wasted.
With the JCORE Accelerated Body Transformation System you will receive six different workout videos, a 40-day rotation calendar, the meal plan and 30 days of live streaming Workout Wednesdays with Jay. Below is a synopsis of the DVDs that are included:
- Intro/Fit Test: Teaches you some of the workout moves and introduces you to Jay. This DVD also includes a test to measure your results along the way.
- Rev Up: This workout will kick-start your metabolism and will ignite your mind and body with powerful moves.
- Cardio Core 4x4: This workout offers a unique blend of cardio and lean body sculpting that is all about challenging your muscles with targeted strength training for a variety of different angles, using varied tempos.
- Fire Fit: This is a 20 minute lean muscle-sculpting and fat-torching workout. This workout simultaneously incorporates upper and lower body strengthening through plyometrics and multi-angle muscle moves.
- Hardcore: A targeted super-toning core routine that blasts the midsection from every angle. There is no stress placed on the neck or lower back in this workout and it is simple yet intense.
- Release: This workout focuses on twisting, turning and extending your muscles. It provides a powerful, exhilarating sequence of moves that will revive your body.
Those interested in transforming their body in a short amount of time without having to spend a lot of time exercising will love the JCORE Accelerated Body Transformation System. This program allows you the best possible results through your workout and an easy to follow meal plan. You don’t need special equipment or a large workout space to get the body you’ve always wanted.Common Misspellings
J-Core, Jay Cardiello J's Core, J Cores, J Core