Insanity: The Asylum
Train like an elite athlete with this hard core program.Top Rated Diets of 2017
Former track and field star turned fitness guru Shaun Thompson, or Shaun T as he is affectionately known, has created a hardcore workout program aimed at professional athletes called Insanity: The Asylum. Shaun T is no stranger to fitness either. He was a track and field star in college and earned a B.S. in sports science. He also has a minor in theater and dance which helped him create the famous workout moves in his Hip Hop Abs workout system that help you lose weight while rocking out to fun music. Insanity: The Asylum can help you look and feel like an athlete in just 30 days. This program teaches you to dig deeper with the same extreme cross training methods that are used by elite athletes. This program is not for the faint of heart or beginners. Insanity: The Asylum will give you a ripped and lean body if you put in the work. You will get stronger, faster and quicker using plyometrics, speed, agility, strength and core workouts. Insanity: The Asylum comes with an agility ladder and speed rope, which help you train with the focus and concentration of an elite pro athlete.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- Workouts will get you results if you do them
- Program created by a trusted fitness pro
- Includes the workout program and a nutrition plan
- Great results in just 30 days
- Earn a free T-shirt for making it through the program and sending in your photos
- Not a program for beginners
- Some moves may be tricky when you first start
The Insanity: The Asylum program comes with a nutrition plan for you to follow. This nutrition plan is designed to help enhance the results of your workouts and shred fat from your body. The principles of the program are simple and there is nothing outrageous that you have to do. The steps that you should take while on the program are eat at least five times each day, eat your biggest meal for breakfast and your smallest for dinner, limit your portions to an actual serving size, eat lean protein and include healthy carbs like whole grains and fruits. Some other suggestions for healthy eating include avoid fattening dairy products, drink tons of water, eliminate soda from your diet, limit alcohol and have good fats in moderation. This type of diet will very beneficial to your Insanity: The Asylum results and is the type of eating that you can maintain long term.EXERCISE
The workouts are the key component to the Insanity: The Asylum program. The program is 30 days long but you can continue the workouts for longer if you choose. There are six intense sports training workouts that come with the Insanity: The Asylum program. Below is a synopsis of the videos you will receive.
- Video 1: Speed & Agility – Get quick on your feet, fast with this intense cardio workout. Total workout time is 45 minutes.
- Video 2: Vertical Plyo – Jump higher than ever with this lower-body training routine. Total workout time is 40 minutes.
- Video 3: Relief – Stretch out to build long, lean muscle and increase your flexibility. Total workout time is 25 minutes.
- Video 4: Strength – Develop game-winning power by cross training with weights and resistance. Total workout time is 50 minutes.
- Video 5: Game Day – Put your new sports skills to the test with this cross training workout. Total workout time is 60 minutes.
- Video 6: Back to Core – Build the rock-solid core, glutes and hamstrings you’ll need to get the explosive strength of elite athletes. Total workout time is 45 minutes.
Along with the videos, you will also receive an agility ladder, speed rope, workout calendar, guide playbook and a nutrition plan. The package also comes with a bonus video called Overtime. This can be used to add 15 minutes to any of the Asylum workouts for an extra push. Another bonus you will receive is the Athletic Performance Assessment. This is a 25 minute long performance measurement tool that will allow you to measure your fitness progress.CONCLUSION
Insanity: The Asylum could be just the workout you need to take your fitness to the next level. You will definitely have to put in some hard work during the 30 days of the program. This can be a great program for anyone that wants to challenge their body from average to elite within 30 days. Shaun T will whip you into shape with the extreme cross training methods of Insanity: The Asylum.Common Misspellings
insane asylum, asylum insantiy, insanitee asylum, insan asylimHow Does Insanity: The Asylum Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Insanity: The Asylum?