Hilton Head Health
Lose weight at the spa featured on the TV show Heavy.
Hilton Head Health is a weight loss spa and resort that has been around for 35 years. It is also the weight loss spa featured on the A&E television show Heavy. Hilton Head Health, also known as H3, delivers exceptional service and experience in weight loss, fitness, nutrition and SELF through personal and interactive sessions. SELF is the acronym for stress management, empowerment, longevity and fulfillment. H3 is a great resource for those that want to make changes in their habits starting off in a controlled environment. The programs available at H3 are designed to help sustain a healthy weight loss that addresses lifestyle and the mind-body connection between weight loss, fitness, nutrition and overall well being. There are guest stories you can read highlighting the success of the program and how it has changed lives. There are three different programs offered depending on your needs, including:
- H3 Essentials – Healthy Lifestyle Program: This is the foundation for all other programs at H3. It is seven days in length and follows the core components of fitness, nutrition and SELF.
- H3EI – Extended & Intensive Program: This is a 26 week program for those who are looking for something structured and long term. This program includes the H3 Essentials Healthy Lifestyle program through small group sessions, small group fitness trainings and individual consultations.
- H3@Home Wellness Coaching: This is great for those that want to continue their journey to better health and wellness. You receive encouragement through phone calls, text message challenges and monthly webinars.
Those considering H3 have the opportunity to do a virtual tour online as well as see a sample menu. A typical day at H3 is also highlighted so you can make an informed decision when booking your trip.
- Several satisfied customers
- Different programs to choose from based on your needs
- H3 has been around for 35 years
- Photo and virtual tour available
- Monitored help achieving your weight loss goals
- Perfect for those wanting a healthier lifestyle
- Several different fitness classes and options
- Rates may be unaffordable for many
- Some may not be able to stay their desired time due to other responsibilities
All of your meals are included in the price of your stay at H3. You will be taught what real portion sizes are and learn to prepare meals with local, natural ingredients. The meal plan is based on 1,200 to 1,400 calories per day for maximum results. Each day guests receive breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests are encouraged to have three healthy snacks throughout the day called Metabo Meals as well. The snacks are recommended at 100 calories each, and are used to prevent overeating, boost metabolism and keep blood sugar levels stable. Below is a sample menu for one day:
- Breakfast: Egg white omelet
- Metabo Meal: Low sodium V-8 Juice
- Lunch: Mini turkey burgers
- Metabo Meal: Applesauce
- Dinner: Pork tenderloin Marsala with Caesar salad
- Metabo Meal: Sugar snap peas with ranch sauce for dipping
There will be a lot of different exercises available for guests at H3. Within the first two days of your stay, you will have a one-on-one consultation with a health specialist who will recommend the classes that will best help you meet your health goals. The schedule provided at H3 is designed to help guests find a fitness activity they will enjoy. Below is a list of activities you might participate in throughout the course of one day:
- Thermal Walk
- Low country treading
- Strength training
- Outdoor drills
- Deep water conditioning
- Shelter cove kayaking
- Cardio boxing
- Resistant band and body sculpt
- Zumba Latin Dance
Those looking for a weight loss solution that is very involved may be pleased with the services that Hilton Head Health has to offer. This is a place where you can vacation and completely relearn how to eat and exercise in order to lose weight and keep it off. All of your meals and workout classes are included in the price you pay for your time at H3. You are in total control of the length of your stay based on your needs. H3 offers over 35 years of service and successful results for those that want to lose weight and keep it off.Common Misspellings
hilton health head, head Hilton head, Hilton heads health