Get Lean in 12 Lean for Life Bootcamp
Whip yourself into shape by working smarter instead of harderTop Rated Diets of 2017
Get Lean in 12 is a web site offering a 26 week boot camp program called Lean for Life Bootcamp. The program you get when joining Get Lean in 12 includes a diet plan and two phases of workouts. Some of the things you will learn through the site is why cardio may be blocking your fat loss, how to strategically eat carbs for a fat burning weapon and how to use cheat foods to break through plateaus. There are numerous videos on the site from fat loss secrets. You will also learn the number one secret to force your body to burn more fat in 12 minutes than you can with an hour of cardio exercise. Your first week lays out the best ways to get started and how to structure your exercise schedule.
You incorporate the diet plan on the third week of the program. Each week, there are plenty of videos to guide you through your weekly goals. With the diet program, you must follow it exactly. Each week you will have meal plans and a food tracker to write down everything you eat. You are given all of the information you need to successfully go through the Lean for Life Bootcamp. In order to gain access to the Lean for Life Bootcamp videos and meal plans, you must pay for the shipping of a CD on the Get Lean in 12 web site. When you order the CD, you receive a free 14 day trial to Lean for Life Bootcamp. If you decide not to cancel your membership before the trial period is up, you are billed for six months of access to the boot camp tools. The CD you must order includes five tricks that will cut your exercise time in half and triple your fat loss results.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- Receive plenty of workouts and menu plans
- Focuses on both working out and eating right
- Membership allows 26 weeks of plans
- Receive some bonus downloads with your membership
- Videos showing correct work out form and exercises
- New material and workouts each week
- Workouts beneficial for long term results
- Must order a CD to gain access to trial membership
- A lot of excess copy on the page that allows for CD ordering makes the link difficult to find
- No specific information given prior to you paying for the shipping on the free CD
There is a seven day diet that is included with the Lean for Life Bootcamp program. This diet is specific and you are requested to use as many of the included recipes as possible. You are to log all foods that you eat on the food logs that come with the program. The purpose of the diet is to deplete the body’s dependence on sugar and to teach it to use fat stores for energy. To accomplish this, you have a week of eating under 20 grams of carbs each day. Following that first week, you will slowly be introducing carbs back into your diet. Some days you will have minimal carbs to force your body to use stored fat. Other days you will take in more carbs. Each week your meals are outlined for you to take out the guess work. There are slight differences between the meals for men and women. You will have six meals per day eating every two to three hours. Below is a look at one day of meals during deplete week for women:
- Breakfast: 1 whole egg with 2-3 egg whites scrambled topped with 2 oz. ground beef and a sprinkle of cheese
- Morning snack: ½ cup of full fat cottage cheese
- Lunch: 3-4 oz. chicken Caesar salad or chicken on large lettuce and cucumber salad with 1 Tbs. of extra virgin olive oil and vinegar
- Afternoon snack: 20-25 gram protein shake with 1 tsp. of flax oil or 1 Tbs. heavy cream
- Dinner: 4-6 oz. fresh fish, 1 cup of broccoli, lettuce and cucumber salad with 1 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil and vinegar or full fat dressing
- Evening snack: 1 whole egg with 2-3 egg whites scrambled
Exercise is the main focus of Lean for Life Bootcamp. Every week you will have different workouts that challenge your body. Week one starts at the very beginning, showing you how to get started, create the right mindset and how to structure your own exercise schedule. One of the things you will learn quickly on the work outs with this program is to keep cardio and resistance training separate. Combining the two will be counterproductive. For cardio you only have to engage in 12 minutes each day, three times per week. You can use any cardio activity you like for 12 minutes. It is recommended that you perform this cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. This may allow you to burn calories three times faster than if you do the same exercise later in the day. Some of the activities you can choose include stationary bike, stair stepper, jumping rope, jump squats, squat thrusts or sprinting. The guidelines are the same no matter which exercise you choose. The instructions below are for jogging and sprinting:
- Four minutes of warm-up jogging at medium pace
- 20 seconds of full sprint
- 10 seconds of rest
- Repeat alternating full sprint and rest for a total of four minutes
- Cool down for four to five minutes of jogging at a medium pace
The Lean for Life Bootcamp program through Get Lean in 12 is one that offers you the maximum effects of diet and exercise without having to spend hours on end working out. Making your way through the copy to get to the actual details of the program is difficult. Once you find the actual details, you will find a solid program that can get you some results on a long term basis. There hasn’t been any proof that this program works, but it is comparatively priced and offers a very thorough approach.Common Misspellings
lane for life bootcamp, lean for lives bootcamp, lean for life bootscamp, lean for life boocampHow Does Get Lean in 12 Lean for Life Bootcamp Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Get Lean in 12 Lean for Life Bootcamp?