This program uses your individual DNA to design your weight loss program.Top Rated Diets of 2017
- Established: 2008
- Founder: Genvis Bio Group, LLC.
- Headquarters: New Orleans, LA
- Accessibility: Online
- Diet Type: Meal delivery
- Gender: Male and female
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
GenoVive is a company that offers weight loss through meal delivery that is tailored to your specific DNA. GenoVive is the first DNA diet of its kind. This program has identified specific genes that can unlock your weight loss potential. Each meal plan and exercise plan are created for your unique metabolism which will help you more accurately reach your weight loss goals.
There are a total of four groups that each person falls into with each having its own meal type. Those four different classifications include optimal balance, carbohydrate optimized, fat optimized and fat and carbohydrate optimized. With your meal delivery program you will also receive access to online exercise routines and online communities to help you stay on track and stick with the program.PRO
- Meals delivered directly to your home
- Meal and exercise plan focused on your DNA type
- Does not take a one size fits all approach
- Meals are based on scientific research
- Program is available to anyone over the age of 18
- Meats included in the meals are antibiotic and hormone free
- Program can be expensive
- No vegetarian options currently available
- Program only provides meals six days each week
- Must pay an initial fee for DNA analysis on top of the monthly fee for food
- Foods are automatically selected for your shipment
GenoVive focuses on helping you lose weight while using your DNA type and providing the proper foods to coincide with it. You will have six days of meals each week and then your seventh day is a free day. The free day is not meant to be a free for all, but a day where you get to eat some of your favorite healthy foods. The meals you eat will include antibiotic and hormone free beef, pork and chicken as the protein. You won’t have to purchase additional foods to add to your meals because everything you need is provided.
To get started, you simply fill out the lifestyle and Weight Management DNA test kit order form. This kit is a complete test and includes swabs for the inside of your mouth. After your analysis is completed, you will receive a report that contains your meal program and exercise plan. Once your shipments start, you will receive six meal kits each week. These meal kits include breakfast, lunch, dinner, two snacks, beverages, a multivitamin and an omega 3 supplement. Your analysis will also determine the number of calories you eat per day. The three different calorie tiers for each DNA type are 1300, 1600 or 1900.EXERCISE
Exercise is another important part of the GenoVive program. Your exercise plan is individually created to work with your body just like your meal plan. Exercise isn’t required, but highly recommended to help you get the most out of the program. Your workout will include cardiovascular warm ups as well as different conditioning exercises to help you build muscle and burn fat. The exercise program is 12 weeks long broken out into three phases of four weeks each. The three phases are start up, intermediate and advanced. Start up has you workout for three to four days per week.
The intermediate phase can have you working out four to five days per week and advanced focuses on five to six days per week. All workout plans are designed by Travis Steffen who has also worked with WorkoutBOX. Below is a reflection of a start up workout for those classified as level A:
- Warm up with a 5 minute walk
- Do 20 minutes of cardio like brisk walking, running, cycling or elliptical at a steady pace
- Prisoner squats: 2 sets of 15 reps
- Dive bomber: 2 sets of 8 reps
- 5-Way lunge: 2 sets of 5 reps
- 2-Way push up: 2 sets of 5 reps
- Wall sit: 30 seconds
- Chair push-ups: 2 sets of 8 reps
- Elbow plank: 25 seconds
- Side plank: 25 seconds left, then right
- Alternating quadraped: 25 seconds
- Stretch and cool down
GenoVive is a meal delivery program that offers customized meals and an exercise plan based on your DNA. The program is extensive and provides everything you need for six days of meals each week. The program is expensive which can make it unavailable for some people. For those that can afford GenoVive, there are several elements with this program that can help you reach your goals.Common Misspellings
genoveave, geneva, genivive, gennovive, genooviaHow Does GenoVive Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements