Fight Fat After Forty
Use simple tricks to eliminate stress related eating and start losing weight.Top Rated Diets of 2016
Fight Fat After Forty is a book that gives women a three-pronged approach to break the stress-fat cycle and make you fit, healthy and trim for life. Many women over 40 go through physical changes that make losing weight and losing fat difficult. This book is written by Dr. Pamela Peeke and offers some great associations between stress and fat gain. This book offers a solution for declining metabolism, fat deposits on the waistline, decreased energy, mood swings and food cravings. When you combine all of these symptoms with what Dr. Peeke calls toxic stress you can develop self destructive eating behaviors. This is a problem that is prevalent among women between the ages of 40 and 60. Toxic stress keeps your appetite going, which leads to weight gain that settles in the lower abdomen and has been linked to heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
There are three behavior templates available through Fight Fat After Forty that women can use to tailor the program to their individual needs. Using these templates, you can stop stressed eating and start regrouping to become stress-resilient. In order to lose weight, Dr. Peeke believes you need to lift weight, and eat properly.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Great resource for women over 40
- Deals with stress eating
- Determines your stress profile and eating pattern
- Shows you how to energize your body and become stress resilient
- Helps you fight midlife metabolism and burn fat
- Addresses diet and exercise components to get results
- Written by a medical doctor and based on effective research
- Highly praised by those in the medical field
- None to speak of
One of the first things you will learn with Fight Fat After Forty is your own stress profile and eating pattern. This is helpful so that you know what things you will need to change to fight stress and stress related eating. There are three different templates involved with this plan. They are stress-resilient regrouping, stress-resilient nutrition and stress-resilient physical activity. In the nutrition or diet section, you will learn how to navigate the CortiZone, details about food after the age of forty and the proper way to fight fat. One of the big things to consider with this program is the Carb Clock. Below are some of the keys to eating carbs so that you can start reversing weight gain:
- Don’t eat any carbs after 5 p.m.
- Fruits and vegetables may be eaten before and after 5 p.m.
- High-quality/low-stress carbs from grains should be eaten before 5 p.m. and should generally not be included for dinner except maybe once per week
- Low-quality/high-stress carbs should be avoided or minimized at all times
Exercise is an important part of Fight Fat After Forty. One thing that is emphasized is that if you want to lose weight, you’ve got to lift weights. Many women are concerned about bulking up and shy away from lifting weights. This is not the case though. Muscle burns more calories than fat, and by increasing your muscle tone, you can actually reshape your body and lose weight more effectively. The exercise plans are customized to meet your individual needs and help reduce stress. Below is a sample exercise plan:
- 45 minutes aerobic exercise three days per week
- 25 minutes aerobic exercise two days per week along with full strength training routine
- One day of rest each week
Women going through menopause or simply fighting the battle of the bulge after age 40 now have a reliable plan to help them. Fight Fat After Forty offers some great information based on research that can help you reduce stress and extra weight associated with stress. This program can be a wonderful resource for banishing fat and resetting your metabolism through a three-pronged approach that works.Common Misspellings
fight fats after forty, fighting fat after forty, fight forty fat, fight fat fortyHow Does Fight Fat After Forty Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Fight Fat After Forty?