The long-awaited sequel to The F-Plan Diet.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
In the 1980s, Audrey Eyton launched the F Plan Diet, which turned into an international bestseller. Now, her follow-up plan, The F2 Diet, is perfectly tailored to 21st century eating and living.
Eyton's F2 Diet is not just a plan that helps you lose weight but it also seeks to detoxify your body and clear your mind. Applying the same principles as the F-Plan diet, the F2 focuses on eating foods that help your body to burn fat while also clearing up chronic and pesky health conditions like mood swings, constipation, headaches and fatigue.
The F2 Diet also includes meal plan and simple-to-make recipes.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Follow-up to a Bestseller
- Promotes a clean-eating diet
- Encourages awareness of how food choices are connected to well-being
- Includes practical tips and recipes
- May not reveal any new health or diet information
- Targeted more toward women than men
- Uses metric system in dietary recommendations and information
- No focus on fitness
The F2 Diet is a low-glycemic, whole-foods diet that focuses on choosing foods that are high in fiber and rich in nutrients.
There are ten basic rules to follow with the F2 Diet:
- Drink plenty of water, herbal teas or low-calorie drinks
- Eat either a vegetarian diet or choose fish over red meat and poultry
- Avoid or strictly limit the amount of fat you eat that is found in certain foods like cheese, high fat dairy and chocolate
- Every day, eat plenty of fresh greens and legumes
- Eat two slices of a high fiber bread each day
- Consume a fresh salad or the special F2 soup every day
- Start the day with a half of a pink grapefruit and a bowl of high fiber cereal topped with green-colored banana
- Eat two additional servings of low- glycemic fruits every day
- Consume a food that contains live active yogurt cultures or probiotics each day
- When consuming starches, choose whole grains such as bulgur, brown rice or barley
The F2 Diet also includes recipes and meal plans.EXERCISE
The F2 Diet does not offer comprehensive exercise information.CONCLUSION
As a follow-up to the F-Plan, The F2 Diet builds upon the same principles as the bestselling diet plan of the 80s and adds updated health information as well as tips and insights for 21st century living. Its focus on clean foods that are rich in nutrients and fiber make it an exemplary low-calorie and satisfying eating plan to follow.
Just be aware that since this is a UK-based publication, nutrition information is given in the metric system.Common Misspellings
F-Plan, F Plan Diet, F-2 Diet, F2 Diet, F-Two Diet, F Two Diet, F Too Diet, Ftwo diet
Featured Diets and Supplements