Element- Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga
Reduce stress and stay trim throughout your pregnancy and add more moves after the birth.
Led by Certified Anusara Yoga instructor Elena Brower, the famous teacher whose client list includes Gwyneth Paltrow, Minnie Driver, and Rebecca Romijn, Element: Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga is developed specifically to meet the needs of expectant and new mothers. Set to the tranquil backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, this DVD provides calm, relaxing yoga moves for improving energy, balance, and overall general wellness--during pregnancy and after the birth.
- Led by Elena Brower, author, top instructor, and founder of Virayoga in New York City
- Peaceful, meditative
- Excellent for whole body, spirit, and mind health
- Breathing exercises are excellent for reducing stress
- May relieve some discomfort and pain during pregnancy (e.g., back pain)
- Some users may be turned off by mind-body-spirit approach
- Some women may struggle to keep up with position changes (though the DVD aims to provide plenty of time between poses)
Element: Prenatal and Postnatal is a fitness DVD and does not offer nutritional guidance.EXERCISE
Element: Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga offers two distinct yoga practices designed for improving strength, flexibility, and stamina while improving muscle tone. The first segment, prenatal, demonstrates basic, safe movements for strengthening and relaxing the body and mind during all stages of pregnancy. The second segment, postnatal, empowers women to reclaim their bodies, improving energy levels and encouraging meditation.CONCLUSION
Element: Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga is an excellent low-impact workout option for expectant and new mothers. The DVD offers basic, simple moves for maintaining a toned physique and calm spirit and mind. Detailed breathing instructions are excellent for reducing stress, and the instructor's direction is clear, concise, and easy to follow.Common Misspellings
element pre-natal and post-natal yoga
Related Diets: Complete Pregnancy Fitness with Erin O'Brien, Element Pilates Weight Loss for Beginners, Fit Yummy Mummy, Mama Wants Her Body Back, Summer Sanders' Prenatal Workout, Tracy Anderson Post Pregnancy Workout