Eat This Not That
Learn how to navigate the restaurant menu to find healthier options.Top Rated Diets of 2017
"Eat This, Not That" is a book published by the editor-in-chief of Men's Health magazine, Dave Zinczenko. The latest edition, "Eat This, Not That 2012," was released in September of that year. The book is marketed as a working tool for those who, for whatever reason, dine out more than they dine in. Whether you choose restaurants and grab-n-go foods for necessity or for choice, you'll find this slim book is packed full of great tips and fantastic photos for making healthier choices when dining out.
The authors did a wonderful job of going "inside" the very secretive world of restaurants. As a result, the book is part expose, part guiding light, and will help you navigate the myriad of food options available, which will in turn, help you lose weight with little to no change in your current lifestyle.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- Not a diet, but a dining out tool that reveals hidden fats in prepared foods, and educates the consumer in an easy to understand format
- The book is slim and compact, making it easy to keep in the glove box, the briefcase, or the pocketbook
- As an editor and researcher, the author is not a nutritionist, but rather, a real person who happens to be privy to the latest research regarding dining out, making his advice timely and honest
- Regular updates are published to keep all the information as current as possible
- Will tell you things you might not want to know
- Food choices are decidedly mainstream American, leaving out more exotic, ethnic foods.
- The book is not a diet, and the dieter will still need to be motivated to follow the guidelines in order to lose weight
"Eat This, Not That" has covered nearly all the categories of American food options, with information regarding many popular eateries. As well, the author has a helpful link to Men's Health magazine, where one can review the basic principles of the book and participate in forums and updates.EXERCISE
No guidance provided in the book.CONCLUSION
Eat This, Not That aims to make the reader an expert in making positive food choices when dining out. By taking a simple approach to making changes on a meal by meal basis, the dieter is able to make small, incremental changes which should ultimately result in weight loss.ABOUT RODALE
Mens Health diet, eat that, not this, eat this dietHow Does Eat This Not That Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Related Diets: Subway Diet, McDonalds Diet, Eat This Not That 2011, Eat This Not That Supermarket Survival Guide , Eat This Not That: The Best and Worst Foods in America, Mens Health Personal Trainer, Eat This, Not That for Kids
Eat This Not That?