Eating the way our ancestors did whips your body into shape.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
NO LONGER AVAILABLE; DEC 2012
Diet Shock is an e-book authored by Anthony Zara. Diet Shock gives some stunning information for some of the common practices of diet companies including how they get those amazing before and after photos using actual fitness models. Diet Shock takes a look at the basic facts of human genetics. There are reasons why diets don’t work and why you actually are hungrier when you’re heavier.
This book takes an in depth look at all of those factors and just why diets don’t work in the long run. Basically with any diet, the change in your habits becomes routine. This is why diets don’t work over the long term. After a while, your body thinks that the reduced quantity of food is a famine, and starts to store that food as fat to preserve itself.
Some of the key factors in Diet Shock are to go back to the basics where food is concerned. Diet Shock teaches you that it’s OK to love food, as long as you love the very best in food. Having the best means limiting the amount of processed foods you eat, not having anything artificial, exercising regularly, keeping a daily diary and including the practice of somaception (to heighten your pleasure of food).
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Diet takes your body back to the way ancestors ate
- Uses the function of how the body works in areas of famine to avoid eventual plateaus
- Allows you to truly appreciate and receive maximum pleasure from your food
- Will help you to lose weight
- Eating program may be too strict for some
- No major exercise in the first three months, to allow your body time to adjust to the new food menu
- No specific guidelines on which exercises should be done once it’s incorporated
Within Diet Shock, a diet is outlined for you. The first week the diet includes a low-carb and gluten-free diet. This eliminates all sugar in the first week. Dairy is also completely cut out during this first week. During the first week of the program, your menu may consist of the following:
- Breakfast: 2 eggs (omega 3 eggs), grapefruit
- Snack: Dry roasted unsalted nuts
- Lunch: Baked fish with rosemary and lime juice, mustard greens seasoned with salt, pepper and minced garlic
- Dinner: Baked chicken with cilantro and avocado, salad of mixed greens with olive oil and apple cider vinegar dressing
The second week starts to incorporate starches back into the diet such as potatoes, rice, corn and beans. Week three and moving forward, you use your body as a guide as to how much or how few carbs you need to bring back into your diet.EXERCISE
Exercise is not recommended with this program until you have been incorporating the eating plan for a few months. After that, you can pretty much do any exercise of your choosing. There are no exercise guidelines set up in Diet Shock.CONCLUSION
Overall the Diet Shock system is going to provide just that, a shock to your system and get your metabolism racing. You will lose weight on this program. It all depends on if you find the eating plan too restrictive or not. If you can stick to the plan, you will find that you get results and that you lose weight and have a new found appreciation for your food. Through the Diet Shock program you can get the results you’ve been waiting for, and stop the cycle of diets that don’t work.Common Misspellings
diet shack, deit shock, shock your diet, shock diet, diet shocks
Featured Diets and Supplements