Cooking in the Moment: A Year of Seasonal Recipes
Use the right foods at the right time to maximize flavor.Top Rated Diets of 2016
Cooking in the Moment is a new cookbook by Andrea Reusing that focuses on an entire year’s worth of seasonal recipes. Reusing is a working mom and an award winning chef. The book categorizes its recipes into the proper season when you can find those ingredients. Not only does this book share recipes, it also shares Reusing’s journey to find the best foods possible. The photos and recipes in this book are wholesome and inviting. Cooking in the Moment encourages using fresh, local ingredients that are seasonally available. The included recipes range in difficulty from simple to fairly complex. This is a great cookbook for those that like to shop at farmer’s markets or simply want to eat more locally grown foods. There are over 130 recipes to choose from and those include childhood favorites, one-pot meals and dishes you can entertain guests with.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Shows you how to cook with local ingredients in their proper season
- Book written by an award winning chef
- Includes over 130 recipes
- Features beautiful photography
- Gives directions on how to shop for and find ingredients
- Recipes are good for weeknight dinners or entertaining
- Ingredients not always readily available to people all over
- Some recipes may be too complicated for the average cook
The focus of Cooking in the Moment is to use seasonal ingredients at the right time of year. Reusing offers information on how to purchase the best quality ingredients and great ways to cook them. You will be buying from local farmers markets to ensure that the ingredients are grown locally. Some of the recipes you will see in this book include:
- Cauliflower Gratin with Aged Raw Milk Cheese
- Grilled Broccoli with Parsley, Garlic and Anchovies
- Cast-Iron-Skillet Fresh Trout with Cornmeal
- Campfire Bacon and Eggs in a Bag
- Hen and Dumplings
- Rhubarb-Ginger Sorbet
- Duck with Kumquats and Salt-Cured Chiles
- Pea and Rice Stew
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chicken and Dumplings
- Shrimp, Pea and Rice Stew
- Roast Fresh Ham with Cracklings
There is no exercise information with Cooking in the Moment.CONCLUSION
Having locally grown foods has become more and more of a hot topic lately. By eating foods grown locally, you can get items that are at their freshest, and you know exactly where your food is coming from. Cooking in the Moment is a cookbook that takes things a step further, and shows you how to make delicious meals from those local ingredients. This book will also teach you what items are in season during certain times of the year. This cookbook can be a great addition to your kitchen, and using it will help the local farmers in your area continue to provide great products.Common Misspellings
cook in the moment, cooks in the moment, cooking in the moments, cookin in the momentHow Does Cooking in the Moment: A Year of Seasonal Recipes Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Cooking in the Moment: A Year of Seasonal Recipes?