Cook Yourself Thin Faster
Healthy recipes from the popular Lifetime TV show.Top Rated Diets of 2017
The popular Lifetime series, Cook Yourself Thin, has released its second cookbook, Cook Yourself Thin Faster, which includes many of the same tips and suggestions for healthy recipe makeovers from the show, plus tons of new information.
Finally, you will get to have your cake and eat it too with 75 recipes that allow you to fit into your skinny jeans without spending hours in the kitchen. With Cook Yourself Thin Faster, you can drop a dress size without sacrificing the foods you love.
Before using the cookbook, you are encouraged to take a quick quiz in the beginning of the book that evaluates your Eater ID. Based upon the results, you can find out if you are an On-the-Run Eater, a Sugar-Fiend, a Yo-Yo-Dieter or a Comfort Craver.
Based upon your Eater ID, certain recipes and diet tips are recommended.
Cook Yourself Thin Faster releases on December 29, 2009.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- Recipes are healthy, low-calorie and contain nutritious ingredients
- Dishes are easy and quick to prepare
- Reinforces many of the same tips and ideas from the popular Lifetime series
- Promotes cooking, portion-control, and healthy alternatives to higher calorie dishes
- Includes colored photos of recipes and nutrition information
- Focused more towards women
- Not a specific diet plan per se
- Lacks a fitness plan
Cook Yourself Thin Faster includes over 75 recipes that are healthy and nutritious. Plus, with their time-saving preparation instructions, a slimming but filling meal is just a few minutes away.
The cookbook reflects many of the same cooking techniques and tips that were shared in the Lifetime series.
- Stuffed French Toast Sundaes
- Lemon and Poppyseed Muffins
- Vegetable and Bacon Frittata
- Skinny Spaghetti with Meatballs
- Oven-Baked Chicken Tenders
- Steak and Cauliflower "Mashed" Potatoes
- Peanut Butter Dream Bars
- Cookies n' Cream Milkshakes
Nutrition information is included for each recipe in addition to color photos of dishes and real-life success stories by women who have lost weight and kept their taste buds happy.
Other great recipes from Cook Yourself Thin include:EXERCISE
Cook Yourself Thin Faster focuses on diet and recipes. An exercise plan is not included.CONCLUSION
Cook Yourself Thin Faster is a cookbook version of the popular Lifetime series, Cook Yourself Thin. With calorie- and fat-saving tips from culinary experts, this cookbook promises to help you lose a dress size without losing flavor.
All of the 75 recipes included in the cookbook can be prepared in a short amount of time, making the dishes genuine healthy "fast food."
Cook Yourself Thin Faster releases on December 29, 2009.Common Misspellings
cook yourslf thin faster, cook yourself thin, cook yourself thin fast, cook yourself thin cookbookHow Does Cook Yourself Thin Faster Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Cook Yourself Thin Faster?