Appetetite suppression from caralluma and antioxidants from green tea.
Carulluma Slim is a diet supplement that contains the increasingly popular carullama fimbriata plant and the antioxidant powerhouse, green tea. Similar to hoodia gordonii, caralluma is also a cactus plant that is believed to suppress appetite and increase energy thereby leading to faster weight loss. Whereas hoodia comes from Africa, caralluma hails from India where it is considered a famine food and consumed by natives when food is scarce.
CarallumaSlim is one of the first diet supplement products that contain this natural and possibly weight-reducing plant.
- Caralluma Slim may help to facilitate a weight loss program
- Green tea is a powerful antioxidant
- Caralluma is believed to have very few, if any, side effects
- CarallumaSlim is expensive
- Automatically enrolled in the auto-shipment program upon signing up for the free trial offer
- Produce website does not contain important information
- Website contains contradictory pricing information
- No proof that Caralluma Slim contains real caralluma
- No diet or exercise program to follow while taking product
CarallumaSlim contains caralluma extract and green tea extract.ADMINISTRATION
You are encouraged to follow the dosage instructions on the product’s label.DIET and EXERCISE
There are no specific diet and exercise guidelines that you should follow while taking Caralluma Slim.CONCLUSION
Caralluma Slim is a diet supplement intended to help enhance weight loss because of its two key ingredients: caralluma fimbriata and green tea. While caralluma may have appetite suppressing effects, no successful weight loss program is complete without a proper diet and exercise program. Caralluma Slim does not require that you follow such a program nor does it contain key information on the product’s website.
Even though caralluma may help to aid in weight loss, caution should be used when considering taking CarallumaSlim.Common Misspellings
CarallumaSlim, Caraluma Slim, Caralluma Fimbriata, Caralluma Diet, Caraluma